NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Free To A Good Home-dogs

ICULUKN

You know the 2 small shepard mix's that I have.... well they are not getting along with the rotties. They are housebroken and overall good dogs.

The female (Athena) is very playful and is great around kids and other dogs.

The male (Apollo) is better not to be around small children or other dogs that are not tolerant.

Please email me if you want them. They will be going to the SPCA sometime next week as I cannot keep them any longer.

coconut girl

I have some friends in Scottsdale that had to put down their dog a few months ago. I will call them and see if they are ready for some new friends.

coconut girl
I have some friends in Scottsdale that had to put down their dog a few months ago. I will call them and see if they are ready for some new friends.

I have not been able to reach my friends, they must be out of town. I can keep trying.

I also found some no kill shelters in the Phoenix area:

HALO Animal Rescue

(602) 971-9222

www.halorescue.org

Phoenix, AZ 85046

Animal Welfare League

30 North 40th Place

Phoenix Arizona 85034

phone: (602) 273-6852

PetSmart does it also I think. There are probably more.

Petsmart works with a group called "RESCUE". They rescue from kill shelters but I don't know if they take individual cases. We got our Chow/Shepherd mix from them. Great to work with!

I have personal experience with Animal Welfare League when we tried to adopt. They wanted us to bring our other dog down for a session and they got upset when we said we leave our dogs out all day. They didn't even like it that the dogs would be "alone" for 8-10 hrs a day while we worked. I love my dogs but some people just carry it a bit overboard.

Petsmart works with a group called "RESCUE". They rescue from kill shelters but I don't know if they take individual cases. We got our Chow/Shepherd mix from them. Great to work with!

I have personal experience with Animal Welfare League when we tried to adopt. They wanted us to bring our other dog down for a session and they got upset when we said we leave our dogs out all day. They didn't even like it that the dogs would be "alone" for 8-10 hrs a day while we worked. I love my dogs but some people just carry it a bit overboard.

any hits on these dogs...

The can and should be split up...