Any Local Dealer Price Match

quadracr

Does any local dealer price match. Looking for a local dealer that might have a clutch master cylinder for the same price as Superior Chevy.

Does any local dealer price match. Looking for a local dealer that might have a clutch master cylinder for the same price as Superior Chevy.

Hey Tracy, check with ACE member "LT4ME" - he might be able to get you a great price.

Or shop online with Fred Beans GMC/Pontiac parts website HERE, they're usually the best deal, even with shipping. :thumbs

I was hoping to avoid the shipping deal. This is my DD and it makes life hard when it's down. I was hoping a dealer might have one in stock and I could just go and pick it up. AutoZone, PepBoys and NAPA are all special order.

I am going to have to pull them off tomorrow and check them. Anybody want to give a hand?

Anybody want to give a hand?

Dude, I told you....gimme a call. Sorry I didn't see this earlier, I coulda ditched the kids Sunday and given a couple of hours to the cause.

Did you fix her? :toetap

Anybody want to give a hand?

Dude, I told you....gimme a call. Sorry I didn't see this earlier, I coulda ditched the kids Sunday and given a couple of hours to the cause.

Did you fix her? :toetap

Nah not yet. I removed the slave cylinder and sure enough the seal was backwards. I swapped the seal thinking all would be good, but NOT. I just picked up the master cylinder tonight from AutoZone. If I don't get it in tonight, there's always tomorrow night :thumbs

Ok I bought the 81.00 lifetime warranty cast master cylinder and replaced it. So that is what a good hydraulic system is supposed to feel like. Smooth as butter . I thought it might have been the sunchros going out. Now I know. I'll probably change the tranny oil next since I figure the oil has been contaminated .

Nice to be driving her again.

Guest UVETTYA
Ok I bought the 81.00 lifetime warranty cast master cylinder and replaced it. So that is what a good hydraulic system is supposed to feel like. Smooth as butter . I thought it might have been the sunchros going out. Now I know. I'll probably change the tranny oil next since I figure the oil has been contaminated .

Nice to be driving her again.

I know the feeling after being without the Vette for awhile. It's like... ahhhh, life is good again. :yesnod

I know when mine was hit I didn't miss it for the first two weeks then after that it was killing me to get back behind the wheel.