Welcome Blue04rav

Desertdawg

:howdy Hello Roy :howdy

Welcome to ACE, please post a picture of your 2004 lemans blue convertible Corvette.

And be sure to tell us how you found ACE.

Welcome to the local Forum Roy! :howdy

I was the one that posted over on the CF to get you over here. Tell us more about how and where your Vette was stolen so we can be on the lookout for it. If you've got a pic that would be great.

Welcome to ACE and welcome to the "I got my Vette' stolen club". My '88 Z-51 was stolen 7 yrs. ago right out of my garage. They broke into my house, got the keys off the kitchen counter and made off with my baby. It was so nice that I didn't hardly drive it and they ruined it in 1.5 days. Found in Gila Bend after what looked like an off-road/mud bogging expedition. The motor, undercarriage, body & int. all destroyed. It all worked out though as now I have a vette' that I like even better, and this ones here to stay! Good luck with your predicament and welcome to ACE. See Ya at the next get-together...Joe

Hey Roy, welcome and :howdy from Peoria! W.S. :chris

:unsure Sorry to hear your ride got jacked... :twitch I hope the responsible party gets their karmic due :hunter and you get your 'vette back safe and sound. :xfinger

BTW, ...jeeze Joe, your theft story is gonna give me nightmares...oh the horror! :eek

Thank You all for the welcome. My vette was or still is a 04 Lemans Blue Comemorative edition. It was stolen our of my garage in Glendale Thursday morning. My neighbor saw three girls in an older Lemans. One went in trashed the house found the spare keys in the kitchen island. The rest is history.

Be on the lookout it is Lemans Blue polished thinspokes B&B prt quad ovals sloted drilled rotors. Plate AZ 452LKK. It will be topless since both tops are here. Sorry no pictures something I will correct if it comes home.

Welcome from Gilbert. :howdy ...and sorry to hear about your baby, that sux for sure. I hope you get it back in good shape.