NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Supercharged c7

Unreal

Friend ordered a blower kit for his c7 today. Since it is balls slow right now, until they get the turbos done it needed some boost so Paxton is on the way. Should be here in a week or so and installs in 3-4 hours.

These cars love blowers.

890rwhp without n2o, 1018 with a little giggle gas. Stock block, heads, pistons, rods, clutch, drivetrain,etc. Friends kit should be here this week. Only going for 600-625rwhp but glad to see they are taking 1000+.

Posted Image

bolt on a blower and doing teh dyno on teh stock motor is cool, but will it last ???

nice numbers BTW :thumbs

No it's not. I've seen a Vette nearly hit a house leaving an ACE get together. Plenty a people drive exuberantly and break things around here. It's one of the biggest reasons I've decided to stay stock. You may call that boring, but I still enjoy it.

I was joking anyways.

They don't expect it to live at those power levels. Should live a nice life at 800-850rwhp. Glad to see it can take 1000rwhp for a few pulls though. That says a lot about the strength of the motor.

• 2 weeks later...

I w as about to say the same thing about durability with the compression ratio as high as it is with the lt1 engine. I guess if you have money to burn you can go blowing An engine with a few passes.

joe@cpr.com

I'm excited for the c7 coming to us next month. It's getting the following goodies. Ecs supercharger CPR custom cam Dod delete CPR longtube headers... Yes cpr headers ;) CPR ported manifold Meth kit Car is owned by the ctsv wagon Owner many of you saw his awesome Christmas video. That car had an entire cpr package as well.

For how everyone on here drives it would last forever. Hard to break it at a car show

But on the other hand, I've yet to get a criminal speeding ticket sitting in a car show! :facepalm:

These cars love blowers.

890rwhp without n2o, 1018 with a little giggle gas. Stock block, heads, pistons, rods, clutch, drivetrain,etc. Friends kit should be here this week. Only going for 600-625rwhp but glad to see they are taking 1000+.

Posted Image

Well, "this week" was 2 weeks ago, so did it get the 4 hour install yet? And what kind of results? :toetap