NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

New roofline

Guest badbobs95

I'm assuming you'll just do this with a film. Just do it. I need to actually see it. I like the halo being blacked out on most cars and that's likely the effect (somewhat)

if you get rid of the bum standing behind it, it might look better!

Honestly, it's nice/different. I'd like to see more views than just one though before you take a sawzall to it!

Guest badbobs95

I'm assuming you'll just do this with a film. Just do it. I need to actually see it. I like the halo being blacked out on most cars and that's likely the effect (somewhat)

Actually I made the first one out of a thick linoleum product for depth, painted it millennium yellow, clear coated it, and added a border trim. I need to get a life, I know.

Personally it looks okay but I think its a bit of a poser. I'd be prepared for a lot of negative comments.

That looks terrible, that vette that went to corvettes and caffeine this month had something like that and it was really tacky looking.

I'm only going to say it looks like a vette' mated with a 300Z...

and that was the offspring.

V 2.0...meh.

I'm only going to say it looks like a vette' mated with a 300Z...

and that was the offspring.

I thought that was the line for the C7 ????

So....you dislike the look of your C5 so much that you're applying linoleum as an appearance mod?

:facepalm:

Callaway had done the c pillar before the c6 came out, has more flow with the lines imo. It should be done as a composite rather than a sticker, and as long as you don't start grafting in c7 taillights or headlights, that would def be poser. [ot side note: c7s already on craigslist, hint "Vette #10" Bob?]

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Guest badbobs95

OK OK! I'm just playin around ya know. I'm not going to do it. I just wanted opinions and boy did I get em. Didn't know Callaway did the same thing. His looks better than mine. :laughing gut bustin:

OK OK! I'm just playin around ya know. I'm not going to do it. I just wanted opinions and boy did I get em. Didn't know Callaway did the same thing. His looks better than mine. :laughing gut bustin:

I actually liked the second one, but then again I'm almost as weird as you.