NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Chadwick's Triple Play

Grape Ape

Anyone have any experience with this stuff? Is it smoke'n mirrors or does it actually work? I know in the detailing world you only get out what you put into it. I did order some for my kids' cars as they don't like to spend time with their cars like I do. Thought I would give it a try and see what happens. Anyone else have any input, good or bad...... Posted Image

It has pretty good reviews and seems to be low effort. It appears to be a waterless wash and a foam clay bar. It won't fix swirls or scratches but may have some fillers and glossing ability.

I was afraid this had something to do with Cahd.......

dirty minds thinking alike

I too was intrested in what Chads TRIPLE PLAY story would be. Kinda let down. SLAMMER

Okay, this was my bad. I should have said this was NOT the Cahd related but a legitimate Chad thread. It never even crossed my mind about that. I don't get out enough ya know. So anyway.......I just spent all day detailing my daughters car. All I have to say is, all you pro-detailers out there teaching us novice waxers how to do this stuff, you should be ashamed of yourselves. I am going to be so sore tomorrow it isn't even funny. Posted Image Haven't received the Chadwick stuff yet soon can't elaborate on it yet.

I just like to bitch. Really satisfying to see her face when she saw it. Makes it all worth it. I actually enjoyed doing it and I didn't muck it up.

This is all I have of the proof. Didn't get any shots of her face when she saw it so if that's what you were looking for then you are SOL...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Ya I tried to get that part off when she bought it. But what does dad know, right?