Someone Bought This on Friday at Barrett Jackson

Dave64

And probably spent more than for a nice restored one. Some people have more money than good taste!

What the Fuck... did they run into a 4x4, throw newer Camaro Rims on it and then glue on pieces of Chrome only to say "It needs to look like a 4x4 Camaro, Vette but it needs more Delorean give it gull wing hatches!"

Granted i think lowered and with a better front end and a functional hood... and different rims this could be a good looking Vette... like it was from the Factory.

I hope he only paid 4 grand for it.

Bromley's Corvettes

Yikes WTF is that lol. I am glad I did not see it when I was there on Wednesday I would have barfed on it:(

The high bid was $22,000, then tack another 10% buyer's premium onto that.

Sadly, it started life as a '63. Just a friendly reminder, crack kills.

The high bid was $22,000, then tack another 10% buyer's premium onto that.

Then you have to add the sales tax and license. Easily another 10-12%.

Just think how much work and money went into this, and what teh "creator's" vision must have been, only for it to turn out like what I dropped in teh terlet this morning. :ack:

Luckily for teh last owner, someone else shares his taste in buttock.

Aside from what the exterior looks like what else was done to the car? Perhaps the guy who bought it has a body to put on it..

Aside from what the exterior looks like what else was done to the car? Perhaps the guy who bought it has a body to put on it..

Yeah, but he's going to spend a lot of time and effort scraping everyone's puke off of it....

Yeah, but he's going to spend a lot of time and effort scraping everyone's puke off of it....

Doesn't everyone have a power washer??

Doesn't everyone have a power washer??

More like a media-blaster, that would be a lot of yak....