NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Wtb/b A Helmet

Guest UVETTYA

Want to buy (or borrow) a helmet so Marylou can ride with me at the SECC DE Oct 8th. (Some of you may think she should wear one all the time when she's with me -- but I digress). :D

Anyone?

Hey Steve, I've got a brand new (worn once) helmet I got for my wife when I got my crotch rocket. You can borrow it for as long as you need. Shoot me a PM, I'm on your side of town. :thumbs

The helmet is even BLACK!

Of course. :devil

Guest Chad@AZPS

I do not understand why you need a helmet. You do not have anything up there to protect. Now the car that is a different story.......

Chad

Sorry had to throw that in. :D

I do not understand why you need a helmet. You do not have anything up there to protect. Now the car that is a different story.......

Chad

Sorry had to throw that in. :D

No problem compadre, I understand. The helmet's for my lap, you silly. YOU don't have anything to protect down THERE. ack ack ack :lol

Guest Chad@AZPS

Umm I have a question. Why are you looking down there? Are you that kind of guy that is in sercure with your manhood? Did your wife mention something? OPPS!!! Sorry, I thought that you knoew. HEHE Luv ya Steve. Always a pleasure talking smack with you.

Chad

i bought my helmet here

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/NEW-RED-DOT...031675853QQrdZ1

it's cheap, and DOT rated - and since you're not riding a bike, you melon will be protected enough inside your car!

DOT raiting won't cut it. First off, don't use a cheap helmet. How much is your head worth? And even if your helmet is inside the car, it still needs to be safe. There are many things that your mellon can bounce off of inside the car.

Every racing sanctioning body that I know of has rules saying the helmet must be SNELL rated. Currently most racing groups require SN2000 (SN00 / M00) or newer. Check the SCCA rules and I am sure that they will read that SNELL approved helmets are required.

Guest UVETTYA

Dean, thanks a lot for lending us the helmet. Marylou says it fits perfect. I tried it on and it was way too small for me. That just goes to show you that women have smaller brains than men. :lol

:leaving

Anyway, thanks again. We really appreciate lending us the helmet. :thumbs

p

i bought my helmet here

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/NEW-RED-DOT...031675853QQrdZ1

it's cheap, and DOT rated - and since you're not riding a bike, you melon will be protected enough inside your car!

DOT raiting won't cut it. First off, don't use a cheap helmet. How much is your head worth? And even if your helmet is inside the car, it still needs to be safe. There are many things that your mellon can bounce off of inside the car.

Every racing sanctioning body that I know of has rules saying the helmet must be SNELL rated. Currently most racing groups require SN2000 (SN00 / M00) or newer. Check the SCCA rules and I am sure that they will read that SNELL approved helmets are required.

perhaps, but if it is good enough for firebird tech, it's good enough for me! and from what i remember, not only is mine DOT but also SNELL rated.

Dean, thanks a lot for lending us the helmet. Marylou says it fits perfect. I tried it on and it was way too small for me. That just goes to show you that women have smaller brains than men. :lol

:leaving

Anyway, thanks again. We really appreciate lending us the helmet. :thumbs

:thumbs No problem. I'm glad it fits, and matches!

Mine is an XXL! :devil I've been tellin' my wife that I know more, she's just smarter.

:smilelol:smilelol:smilelol

Oh, and my son says your Z is one "bad ass mo-fo", I told him "fuhshizzle!" :chris