NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Firebird East Sunday

dale68z

Anyone going?

Dale, woohoo,Dale, You bring the lawn chair, I'll bring the duct tape.

I have been missing you. We will be in orange group. :bounce017:

I'll be there Sunday. Not sure what group I'll run. I forgot to tell Dillon which run group I wanted to run in. Maybe I'll run Orange with you Dale. Anyone have a portable BBQ to bring. Might be fun to grill some lunch time food. Let me know. SLAMMER

Donna, you will be able to pass a lot in Red, if they allowed. However, you are only allowed to pass on the straight and have to have a wave by in Red. So, you will be stuck with cars that are slower than you and but not allowed to pass.

IMO you would do well in orange. See how it goes in Red and maybe move up later in the day.

My sweetie (Lorie... not pretty Dale) is bringing lunch.

Andy sorry we didn't get a chance to talk. You were next to me in the staging area in the third race. I ended backing up because all the front spaces were full. (Red vert) N06. Also gave you a wave while you were sitting at the picnic table while doing a ride along with Chameleon. THE SLAMINATER SLAMMER

I tried to wave, but by the time I realized it was you... you were gone. I stopped by the tent twice, too. You are hard to find! See you soon!

I'll be at the March Pro Auto east track event on Sunday. Hopefully you'll have your car done for that event. SLAMMER

I tried to wave, but by the time I realized it was you... you were gone. I stopped by the tent twice, too. You are hard to find! See you soon!

He was polishing his doo dads in the potty. I have video proof :bolt:

Tim how was the track surface?

I thought they were going to repave it.

Still waiting to see how all the track improvements are out there.

WHAT IMPROVEMENTS??? Same old black top. Same dirt infield parking area I think they imported extra dust for this event. I have seen no improvements on the east or west tracks Phil. Maybe we'll see you back out there on March 9th SLAMMER