NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Wild Horse pass Finally!

RRbob

Yep. That's the grand opening. The Summit series is on the 25th and 26th, so those guys will probably be there on the 24th just like they were for the last Friday night before Firebird closed.

I'm going to SIR on the 18th. They'll have good track prep because ADRA is running too. Anybody else want to go?

Yep. That's the grand opening. The Summit series is on the 25th and 26th, so those guys will probably be there on the 24th just like they were for the last Friday night before Firebird closed. I'm going to SIR on the 18th. They'll have good track prep because ADRA is running too. Anybody else want to go?

As you know.. Im in, Tom..

Guest racingchester

Import face off on January 26th........If anyone is interested.......Looking for Joe to run better than his 8.21............

Sunday (1/26/2014) shows as a TnT event as well Import Faceoff.

No football that Sunday.........hhhhmmmmm.

I'll go real early just in case the place becomes a zoo before the night's over. Just have to hope that Santa Claus is no longer the lane director.

What time are you heading out this evening...and what time do the gates open ?

edit: found the times on their FB page....

Gambler Bracket, Open Test and Tune. Racing Starts at 7PM Gates Open 5PM Driver & Car $30.00 Crew: $10/Person Spectators: $10

Their web site....

http://www.racewildhorse.com/

What time are you heading out this evening...and what time do the gates open ?

edit: found the times on their FB page....

Gambler Bracket, Open Test and Tune. Racing Starts at 7PM Gates Open 5PM Driver & Car $30.00 Crew: $10/Person Spectators: $10

Their web site....

http://www.racewildhorse.com/

Apparently they must think everyone visits their facebook page, because their website sucks big time. I had to call for that info and the woman who answered had to look it up. I asked when they close and she had no idea.

It looks like the price of racing just went up, since there is no local competition anymore.

I'm planning on being at the gate when it opens.

I have some bad feelings about how this new management perceives racing in Phoenix.

I just delivered they're new T-Shirts to them. They place a 1,000 shirt order. They look ok. Might be give aways. Cause they were all white shirts n only a few blacks.

One pass for my 30 smacks....that blows :down:

Timer board, non-functional :down:

New PB, ....that's good :thumbs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kssDvz7XkTQ

Absolutely the worst drag racing experience I've ever had. At least when I've blown engines, destroyed transmissions, or launched blower parts into the cheap seats at the 1000' mark, it wasn't caused by the track ownership/management.

A government program run by the incompetent politicians who created it, would have gone more smoothly. It's not like this is a brand new facility or the management has never done this before. But nearly every aspect of how it was handled was done either poorly or just flat wrong. I've run on 21 different tracks around the country, but never before dealt with crap like this.

When you arrive an hour before the track goes hot (6 PM) and don't make the first pass until 11:30 on a track where the starter just mopped half of the launch pad (creates wheelspin on one side only) and the timeslip guy shutoff the printer and went home, it's just not worth the $10 increase in gate fees.

Until I hear of several reports that everything is being handled in a efficient and professional manner, I'll take my business elsewhere or stay home.

Whoops!!

Replyed to wrong thread before this one..

And I agree withTom..

Great times there, Victor…

You don’t need no stinking E-85.. LOL

Nice Vic!

Buddy of mine said it sucked big time as well.

He was only able to get one pass in and went 10.52 in his Dakota.

People really need to inundate their face page and let them know.....

Going to be out there tommorrw. Will see if anything improves for the import races.....

Cross all fingers and be prepared for long wait times. I hope it's better for you than last night's zoo.

Sounds like where I cam from. 1 run every 3 hours. That is what happens when you have one track for such a large population. At least this track sounds like it hooks up compared to where I came from.