Pearl white car on the dyno!

joe@cpr.com

Put the pearl white car on the dyno today w/ the new blower on it :) Car was spinning on the dyno and w/ a 5200 stall through a th400 it still made 930 rwhp on 18-19 psi! Here are the basics of the car.
stroked LS3
LS7 top end
Novi 2200R 18 psi
Th400
5200 stall
Pfadt drag suspension
Big and littles
E85 w/ water, meth

Nice! :thumbs TH-400? Why?

Because drag car :)

I thought that may be the answer, jus wondering. Thanks.

Nice! :thumbs TH-400? Why?

Because drag car :)
I thought that may be the answer, jus wondering. Thanks.
That and no 4L60E is holding this type of power. And a a manual at this power level is useless. Car is a very easy to drive Street car. Has ac, power steering, full interior, etc. :)

stroked LS3 LS7 top end

Sounded nice. What's the process needed to put an LS7 top on an LS3? What gains do you get???

Sounds quite vile... :devil:shifter:

You should hear it in person, wicked!

It certainly is teh right color to be fast as hell....

Final Effort

Why not a Powerglide as in most drag cars? I was under the impression that a Turbo400 was a great power hog. Although a very strong transmission.

Why not a Powerglide as in most drag cars? I was under the impression that a Turbo400 was a great power hog. Although a very strong transmission.

Still allows it to be more Street friendly. I agree for a 100% only all out drag car I would do a glide. We have an fd rx7 we are doing with a built iron ls2, twin 6266 turbos, solid axel, and a glide and that cars sole purpose will be go real fast and hopefully do some big ol wheelies Hahaha.

What times do you think it will turn?

With some seat time this thing is every bit 8.60 capable. Who knows if the owner can do it but the car has all the parts, suspension, etc to do it. Him and me are both going to get certified in the car as we have an arrangement that I get to drive it too haha

Yeah that car is going to be a rocket. I love how that stall sounds on the dyno too. Can't wait to see it run some numbers.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.