06 Pontiac G6 GTP Hardtop Convertible

quadracr

This car is in excellent condition inside and out. 106,000 miles, 3900 V6 with auto trans. PW, PL, PM, AM/FM multi CD with dual Aux input. Black Leather inside with Crimson Red outside. 18" premium 5 spoke wheels, remote start, rear spoiler, heated seats and mirrors, cruise control, traction control, ABS, Dual Airbags. Items that have been replaced either because they went bad or were scheduled to be replaced; tires, struts, brakes, t-stat and coolant, idler pulley, plugs and wires, MAP sensor, cooling fan, lower control arm bushings, battery, front door speakers, turn signal switch, trans rebuilt by GM, routine oil changes. I have paperwork for all work done and parts that have been replaced Car received Auto Butler paint finish every 6 months for the last 3 years. There are some nicks here and there as with any used car, but those can be touched up easily. The spots that appear on the interior in the pictures are actually reflections from the sun on the treated leather. It is not damage. I have a file that shows all parts and work performed through out our ownership. Car has been great and never let us down.We had planned on keeping this for another hundred thousand miles, but we ended up getting two new vehicles and we no longer need this one. Price is 9499 but we are open to reasonable offers. We know the cars value and I have no problem driving it to keep miles off of my corvette. You will not be disappointed in this car. Contact Tracy at 623-256-5776

post-428-0-86978100-1388764537_thumb.jpg

post-428-0-59798300-1388764582_thumb.jpg

post-428-0-28993300-1388764619_thumb.jpg

post-428-0-52802600-1388764730_thumb.jpg