Hey Tim

dewey

Some should never be allowed to buy a vette. Whats with the extra brake lights? :eek Do lile the wheels. Anyone seen these around before.

Requirement for European cars.

Yeller cars in the US are not allowed them there wings, so it was banished to Europe. One more crazy mod on that car and it will be forced to Asia...or Siberia!!! :crazy Wheels lookin good!

Everything but the WING, that's gotta go or put a HONDA emblem across Corvette out back. :chris

Then again...maybe something like this would work. :smilelol:smilelol

ricervettecopy.jpg

Everything but the WING, that's gotta go or put a HONDA emblem across Corvette out back. :chris

Then again...maybe something like this would work. :smilelol:smilelol

ricervettecopy.jpg

I don't mind the doors so much...BUT THAT WING!!!

I've seen racier looks on fire hydrants.

I just ordered that same wing... :crazy

Can't wait till you get it...oh please let me me me me help you install it! It think it will have a much different look on a Z than a coupe. Plus I think it will be more functional! :burnout:smilelol

Can't wait till you get it...oh please let me me me me help you install it! It think it will have a much different look on a Z than a coupe. Plus I think it will be more functional! :burnout:smilelol

I'll bet we could have one of the best attended "Corvette Saturdays" just to watch him install that :lol:lol

I'll bet we could have one of the best attended "Corvette Saturdays" just to watch him install that :lol:lol

I only bring my camera for special occasions, so I would DEFINITELY bring it for that. :jd Robert :burnout