NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

COLD START @ INDE MOTOR SPORTS RANCH

SLAMMER

Took this picture as I was leaving Wilcox hotel heading for drivers meeting at IMR 8 AM. Had to scrape my truck windshield to remove the ice. Outside Temp read 27*. Good day with Hunter and friends. Did have a hour and half delay as some driver blew a transmission line and continued 3/4 of the way around the track spewing fluid on the race track. He was happy to have made it into the pits. The rest of the drivers were less pleased. (Couldn't he just cought fire and pulled over like others have done.) The good thing was the Inde crew allowed the track to stay hot until sunset. Thanks Hunter for another well run event. SLAMMER

post-1350-0-58075000-1387113294_thumb.jp

I had a car cover on mine, no ice :)

In the other persons defensish. He had no idea he was spewing fluid, until his service transmission fluid light came on. Once the light came on his trans stopped working. But he continued for another probably 1000 feet on the racing line. Only when his car nearly came to a stop did he get off the line. I was 2 cars behind him, luckly we were on the cool down lap, and only going prob 50 mph. I did a little slipping and sliding.

He was driving a 8000 mile evo that was not modded.

I wish I had drove up to him and told him to pull over. He made a big mess. Because of the mess they got rid of the house turn and the bus stop on top of the track. bummer.

We had an awesome time. What a great track and great people to be around. We drove just over 100 miles on the track. I got to do a bunch of drifting with my rock hard old nt05;s till there was nothing left of them. After the last run we were laughing so much I was tearing up, it was just a ton of fun. Then put on my fresh nt05's... what a difference!!

We left when it got dark, was able to run without stopping for 40 minutes at the end. I am still smiling.

post-1694-0-04115900-1387232015_thumb.jp

VenomOnWheels

Like the trailer, Dale. Now you need some U-Haul stickers for your car to trade off with the Student Driver sticker.