NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

best clear bra installers & prices

1jester

who is good at installing the clear bras and what should I expect to pay, thanks for the info. Mike

SHANE DID MY ENTIRE FRONT OF MY CAR. it's really the best decision. The half bra IMO says I can't afford to protect my entire hood/fenders area. It costs more but there is no line midway up the hood. SLAMMER

post-1350-0-79769600-1386646880_thumb.jp

• 1 month later...

had shane do it last Friday and still have a couple of little bubbles. I'm hoping they shrink out.

Shane had to redo my hood and front area. It appears the c7 have a little bit more angleD areas.I have another day to watch for the bubbles to dissipate.hopefully this time it will look good.

Shane had to redo my hood and front area. It appears the c7 have a little bit more angleD areas.I have another day to watch for the bubbles to dissipate.hopefully this time it will look good.

That is the turn-off for me on the C7, not the tail lights. Wish it was a smooth, flowing surface instead of all the techno edginess. Just seems digital when the analog would be so much better....

I guess they have to make a change every generation otherwise nobody would buy a new one.