Car is with Ted

Mregor

Even though when Ted says he lives in Peoria he really means Prescott, I dropped the car off with him tonight so he can work his magic on my new to me car. Can't wait to see what the cyber grey with chrome spyders looks like all cleaned up.

It just sucks how many ACE cars now have chrome spyders.... I thought I was being different....:ack

I thought he was in south North Pole???? Someone else lives up that way too if I remember right. cough, cough, Phil, cough... Haven't been to his place yet though.

Guest badbobs95

It just sucks how many ACE cars now have chrome spyders.... I thought I was being different.... :ack

Oh, you're different alright!! :spinin:

Ok, I won't whine anymore, I'm going to go start my own forum. WWW.mychromespydersarethebestsodontevenjoinhere.com

Nice imitation wheels

Posted Image

Sorry to hear about

your small dick

Of course they are imitation; just like the rest of his ZRnone.

• 4 weeks later...

Month old thread & we never saw any pictures.

Not even Teds famous before & after with the super illuminator ray gun pics.

What a dissapointment.

I can't post pics. Something happened and I can't copy from photobucket. No idea why and its only this site. Ted lost pics. I'll email some to anyone who will post.

OK, can't post pics. When I use the insert pic and copy the address from photobucket and hit OK, browser locks and nothing happens. So I copy and past the img url into the reply box and hit post and get this error:

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /arizonavette/forums/index.php on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request

What gives?