Free Give-A-Way Contest (Arizona Hydrographix)

hd-wingnut

***PLEASE KEEP POSTS TO CONTEST PICTURES***

(or related content)

OK Folks.....

I've Stroked you along...long enough (Just kidding)

:bounce017: Who would like to win some free customizing of their :bounce017:

Fuel Rail covers? That's right....engine bling!!!!

Here's how the contest is going to work.....

Starting today...you will have 3 WEEKS to post in this thread the most unusual, funny, or strange

picture of YOUR Corvette. It doesn't matter if you parked it at the bottom of a swimming pool,

in the middle of Diamondbacks field, a spoof of your dog driving, decorated it for a special occasion,

wrapped it around a chain link fence, towing something unusual...or anything for that matter. :wtf:

(Hopefully you get the idea)

*** Please only post pictures in this thread of YOUR car ***

that you're entering in the contest.

At the end of the 3 week time frame, the entries will be narrowed down to the top ten as decided

by myself and a select panel of judges. (Sounds official huh?)

:partydance: Afterward... a new thread will be started, and YOU the Ace members will have 1 Week to vote :partydance:

on the picture that YOU think is deserving of the win!

:cool The winner will receive a FREE customizing of their Fuel Rail Covers :cool

in the color, design, or pattern of their choice!

This could be the start of a whole new look for your engine bay.

If the winner does not have fuel rail covers, or already has this area of their vehicle customized, I will work with the winner

to decide on an equal value of hydrographic image transfer work to another area of desire on their car.

***Please note***

:arg: Posted photos CANNOT be Photoshopped!! :arg:

Any photos that are deemed to have been created, altered, or otherwise generated with the assistance of Photoshop,

or any other photo altering software, will be deleted from the contest at the discretion of the judging panel.

(Me and anyone else who brings said infraction to my attention)

:neener_neener: Sorry Dwayne, Marco, Cahd, and all you creative people out there!! :neener_neener:

***Disclaimer***

If there are any applicable rules that should pertain to this contest that are not present at the time of this posting, I reserve the right

to make said changes as deemed necessary to combat all the creative ways YOU PEOPLE will probably try to overt the current rules!

(You know who you are!!)

:bannana4: Let the posting begin and good luck :bannana4:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hd-wingnut

• Desertdawg

• ChadC

• C4orce2

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Let's have the C4s start this off. Here's a pic from a show three years ago. Won "best paint" at this show and this pic was taken by a local newspaper photographer and appeared in their paper. Of course there weren't any orange vettes there to beat me!!Posted Image

Guest badbobs95

Let's have the C4s start this off. Here's a pic from a show three years ago. Won "best paint" at this show and this pic was taken by a local newspaper photographer and appeared in their paper. Of course there weren't any orange vettes there to beat me!!Posted Image

What are you going to do with engine bling???

What are you going to do with engine bling???

There's always room for improvement, especially on C4s (the "throw away generation").

OK Folks....

We need to please keep posts in this thread to contest photos, or something that is directly

related to the contest.

I apologize for sounding like a kill joy but...I will never be able to keep track of this properly if we all

don't show a little discretion and keep the posts directly related to the contest.

We can start another thread in another section for that stuff if necessary.

Thanks for your understanding....it's much appreciated.

Adam

Not a corvette, this is my car ready to go on a trip and then delivering some parts to the shop for the 71

That's pretty hilarious to see an old Camaro used in such a way. Well, find a cool or unusual picture of your Vette and get it posted!