NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Supercharger/Cam/Exhaust build @ CPR

Tony D.

When I first bought my corvette I instantly wanted to make more power. I called Joe and met him before any work was done. We started off with headers and cold air intake. Joe got everything installed quickly for me and I was shocked on how little time it took to get done.

I finally decided to get a supercharger on my car and contacted Joe about getting things installed. My kit was a used kit and Joe worked with me to make sure everything was mostly there and let me know what I would be needing. He also inspected the kit as soon as I got it so if there was something wrong I would have time to report a problem. He made a list of the parts that I would need when I dropped everything off and gave me a price of how much things would cost before I let him work on it. I told him I wanted to do a cam as well and possibly a smaller pulley. I told him the numbers I was looking for and he said I should be able to get there with my setup. Everything got installed and I had Nic D tune it for me. The car made within 10 horsepower of what I wanted which I thought was pretty awesome. Joe and his team have been great to work with and if I had any questions they were more than happy to answer them. I trust Joe's shop and the people that work there and will take my car there in the future.

post-2282-0-05570200-1384795580_thumb.jp

Unreal I would just like to say it made more than enough for me and I am going to need to upgrade my tires as I ice skate through 1st and 2nd gear

• 4 weeks later...

Does it still have the stock mufflers or am I thinking of a different car?

He had a ghl exhaust but then went to stock mufflers as he felt it was to loud.

Kinda restrictive for a FI w/headers, when Z06/NPP could be the best of both and having control too.

Kinda restrictive for a FI w/headers, when Z06/NPP could be the best of both and having control too.

I 100% agree!