NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

2013 24’ Haulmark Passport enclosed trailer

Big Poppa

As most of you know, I started a shipping/transportation company a few months ago. Well, best laid plans of Mice and Men and I still couldn't make money at that. So I moved to driving truck and no longer need this trailer. I bought it brand new and only used it a few times.

The trailer is a 2013 24’ Haulmark Passport. I have copied the text below from the craigslist ad from the place I bought mine from. The ONLY difference is that mine is a 2013, otherwise they are identical.

NEW 2014 HAULMARK 102"X24' PASSPORT ENCLOSED CAR HAULER, REAR RAMP DOOR, SIDE DOOR, 2-5200# AXLES, (2) DOME LIGHTS, 15" 8 PLY RADIAL TIRES, 3/8" WALL, (4) D-RINGS, 18" V-FRONT AND 24" ROCK GUARD

The ad can be found here for stock pictures… http://tucson.craigslist.org/ctd/4158816178.html

They are asking $7,260 plus tax and you have to buy a spare, and a “foot” for the nose landing gear. I paid about $8,200 out the door. I then added E-track on the walls to be able to strap in non-car cargo for another couple hundred bucks. The trailer is still in near new condition. Only problem with it is that there are these very thin and flimsy trim panels that cover the plywood wall joints that are stapled on, and they are coming off in a couple spots. Hell, they were coming off when I bought it new, but… I put about 8000 miles on it including a trip to Philadelphia. I’ll also throw in an extra couple “sticks” (10' I think) of E-track that I have. I’m selling it with the spare, the wheel for the landing gear, and all the hooks I have for the E-track.

I'm asking $6,500 for the trailer, and will be posting it on craigslist for that price. If you are interested, get a hold of me for the ACEhole discount. I don't want to post it up here as I have had people find it through google on other craigslist ads... But I'll hook you up a bit.

Also, probably best to text or call me at my cell as I don’t get on here when I’m in the truck.

Chris 520-979-9889

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

It's no biggie... I'm not going out of business, I'm just adapting. Going to buy a semi and do real trucking instead of the smaller operation. But Trailer Monkey lives on!!! I just have no need for this trailer now, and I can use the money towards the semi. If it doesn't sell, or I get nothing but $5,000 offers, I'll keep it. It's paid for. I just figure someone may want a nice car hauler...

Sorry plan A didn't work out Chris .... and hope plan B makes some real gains for ya ......

Tho I am keeping an eye out for a hauler, 24' is a little to long for us ....

GLWS !!!!

Sorry plan A didn't work out Chris .... and hope plan B makes some real gains for ya ......

Tho I am keeping an eye out for a hauler, 24' is a little to long for us ....

GLWS !!!!

Trade ya fer the minivan... :laughing gut bustin:

• 3 weeks later...