Welcome To Ankle-biter

P51tj

Welcome to ACE Bob. Hey how do you spell your name backwards! Anyway tell us a little bout your YELLER, yes I said YELLER C5 coupe and post up a pic when ya get a chance! See ya soon, we all hope! :howdy

Welcome to ACE Bob. Hey how do you spell your name backwards! Anyway tell us a little bout your YELLER, yes I said YELLER C5 coupe and post up a pic when ya get a chance! See ya soon, we all hope! :howdy

I think it's spelled 'e-i-e-i-o' :D

It's a '00 MY, 6 spd, 25K miles, and a daily driver now. Almost every option available at that time. I added a custom made X-pipe and Magnaflow's with dual tips, installed by my friend's shop in Tucson. No other mods except for a Blackwing. As far as the audio, XM, Ipod, JBL stealthbox and amp. This is my 5th Corvette, previous vehicle was an '02 Z-28, that I've owned. I'm a off-and-on Desert Corvette Association member and have also manage the VetteNet :cheers Internet mailing list since 1993. Several members are currently on their annual VetteNet SouthWest road trip, this year is in New Mexico.

Bob

PS - if anyone is looking for Goodyear EMTs. I'll be selling a set in the For Sales section soon.