RE: Dwinged my Daily Driver

GOLDCYLON

I agree. Looks better without it. By the way, you will love your carbon fiber kit. I've had my car for 5.5 years and the previous owner had a dark red/black carbon fiber kit installed several years before that. It has held up very well and it gets a lot of comments at car shows. :thumbs

I thought you misspelled "dinged" my daily driver... :lol I was looking for damage!

Looks nicer without it :thumbs

About teh only thing I'd do now would be to lose teh louvers, but if you like them....

:agree
Don't be hating on the lovers fellars. It's a statement. When I was in high school in the early 80s at Thunderbird HS all the cars had em including the trucks. I like the look and they don't harm the car as they always can be removed. I saw a brand new Shelby rocking the side lovers and rear lovers the other day lol

I thought you misspelled "dinged" my daily driver... :lol I was looking for damage! Looks nicer without it :thumbs

Thanks dawg and I wish no Dinging or Winging for any ACE member

Before = no louvers, wing makes statement

After = no wing, louvers make statement

Looks good!

When I met my wife she owned a 78 camaro with those add on louvers, I liked the look but I hated to try to clean behind them but by the time we sold it those things were impossible to find...

When I met my wife she owned a 78 camaro with those add on louvers, I liked the look but I hated to try to clean behind them but by the time we sold it those things were impossible to find...

Yep owned multiple Camaros they all had louvers even had a set stolen from my ride in front of my parents house in the driveway. Cleaning still a pain lol. I think only a black or a white car can pull these off. No other colors. I know they are old like me but I like em.