NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Fs: My 2001 Z06 With C6 Wheels, Lowered, Tint, New Tires, Etc Etc Etc

Guest SrbijaAZSale

Guest SrbijaAZSale

My black on black 2001 Z06 is for sale, with new C6 polished wheels/new tires, lowered, alignment done (correctly this time). The stupid check engine lights have been fixed, turn signals now work perfect, a/c blows cold. 56K miles, previous owner had a fender bender, I'll be damned if you can tell (I think on the driver's side fender), but now runs perfect, and, I am throwing in a full extended warranty (thru March of 2008).

$28,500, not negotiable.

This is to make room for my 2007 Z06.

Alex

602-410-5696

Guest SrbijaAZSale

Yup, checked my old e-mails and the car had the fender replaced on the driver side, and blended with the front (for those who saw it two weekends ago can tell you how it looks). If you need pics, I will do a wash again tomorrow, or if you're local, come by check it out.

Alex,

Good luck with the sale thecar looks great and I relly like the new whees :thumbs . I am sure it will go to a good home. You know I am lookig for some Z06 parts laying around. Send me a list if you have anything and good luck again.

My black on black 2001 Z06 is for sale, with new C6 polished wheels/new tires, lowered, alignment done (correctly this time). The stupid check engine lights have been fixed, turn signals now work perfect, a/c blows cold. 54K miles, previous owner had a fender bender, I'll be damned if you can tell (I think on the driver's side fender), but now runs perfect, and, I am throwing in a full extended warranty (thru March of 2008).

$28,500, not negotiable.

This is to make room for my 2007 Z06.

Alex

602-410-5696

Please send me some GOOD pics. I will forward them to my brother-inlaw who is looking for one.

Thanks.

Is this the one that Dwayne spent a Saturday polishing? I wish I had the funds if it is..... Good job on the waxing....... :D

Andrew

Is this the one that Dwayne spent a Saturday polishing? I wish I had the funds if it is..... Good job on the waxing....... :D

Andrew

Dwayne, Phil, Brian, Mike, and a few others. :D

Is this the one that Dwayne spent a Saturday polishing?

why - YES - it most certainly is

pensativo.gif Interesting, I must say......

Andrew

Guest SrbijaAZSale

Yes, and it still looks awesome, thank God. Just gotta buy a new camera card (mine apparently doesn't like being in the center console of the vette) :(.

Guest SrbijaAZSale

Pics of the vette. I washed her saturday, but its a bit dusty already. :D Enjoy the pics (hey none of you guys saw it with the new wheels either, so here ya go).

IMG_1207.JPG

IMG_1208.JPG

IMG_1209.JPG

IMG_1210.JPG

IMG_1211.JPG

IMG_1215.JPG

IMG_1216.JPG

IMG_1217.JPG

IMG_1218.JPG

IMG_1219.JPG

Guest SrbijaAZSale

I know I know, but like I always say, my time is soooooo limited, its ridiculous. I am gonna scrub the ever living crap out of it, trust me on this, but its just dusty, really :( Sorry folks, it cleans up perfect, believe me on this. I just took quick pics so I can put it up on AutoTrader. I am investing this week in taking care of the final scratches with a professional detailer (So the car is back to 100% perfect, versus 90% perfect (Thanks Dwayne/Phil)). Once that's done, and alignment perfected (its about 95% perfect right now so its going back in for minute adjustments this week), any new buyer will have a literally perfect car (or as good as it gets for an 01).

Guest SrbijaAZSale

As for some foggyness (is that even a word) in some of the interior pics, it was just my camera being retarded. :D

That is all.

Thanks

Alex

Guest XLR8TNC5

Much better pics of the interior! Now, do the engine and I won't hassle you anymore! lol..............:lol.

HAHAHA. I hope it sells quick for ya.

Tanya

How has "Mr. Detail" (Smitty, you know who I'm talking about) remained quiet through this thread? :lol

It looks a LOT better Alex. Engine detail isn't that hard. Dilute Simple Green 50/50, spritz the greasy parts only, on an engine that isn't hot - just warm - let sit for a couple minutes then rinse with an open hose - no pressure, avoiding direct flow on the electronic components. Then blow dry with a leaf blower or compressor and wipe down with towels. Shouldn't take more than half an hour or so.

If there's no grease and oil buildup anywhere and it's just dusty you can probably get by just rinsing, drying and wiping.

Guest SrbijaAZSale

Thanks guys and gals. Luckily, there are no grease/oil spots. I am beyond lucky to have not had any leaks on the vehicle ever, like I say, its just dust (in my area, everything is constantly dusty, probably due to my home proximity next to Greenway and its traffic).

How has "Mr. Detail" (Smitty, you know who I'm talking about) remained quiet through this thread? :lol

For one thing I have been in Dallas since the start of thread, so now that I am back...OMG :eek:willy I'm sure Alex will get er cleaned up soon!...I hope!

Guest SrbijaAZSale

For one thing I have been in Dallas since the start of thread, so now that I am back...OMG :eek:willy I'm sure Alex will get er cleaned up soon!...I hope!

Hahaha, not clean enough for ya now (check new pics) :D

Guest SrbijaAZSale
Sheesh, tough crowd, eh? :lol:lol:lol

Hahaha, but its a good thing. Tanya's comment made me take off 3 hours early from work and get to scrubbin the interior. :D Thanks Tanya.

• 2 months later...

I guess not!!!!!

This posting has been deleted by its author.

(The title on the listings page will be removed in just a few minutes.)