Corvette Saturday ? Off 101 And 67ave

dcoleaz

I was stopped by a really nice fellow owner the other day and he mentioned they meet up at a Safeway or something on Saturdays ? Can anyone fill me in a little ?

Thanks

83rd ave and beardsley

get off the 101 @ 67th or 75th ave and go NORTH to union hills then WEST to 83rd ave

then SOUTH to beardsley it's on the left (east side)

i got pulled over a few weeks ago over there being stupid - be careful :cfdeadagain

however, it will never truly be a corvette saturday unless the members of ACE are involved - it was "invented" by an old school member in scottsdale way back in the day - before we had a forum.....we we had an EMAIL list!

thanks chris... another ticket eh... you'll need that dr to perfrom some major surgery to take you head out your arse....

Uvettya, ihearya (man i crack myself up sometimes)... always got something "else" going on on saturdays.......someday........

3,503 lbs of trouble
83rd ave and beardsley

get off the 101 @ 67th or 75th ave and go NORTH to union hills then WEST to 83rd ave

then SOUTH to beardsley it's on the left (east side)

20713 N. 83rd Ave. (83rd Ave. and Lake Plesant Road) too bad it's on the other side of town for me because I like it better than the Pavs. No Bullshit going on at the Peoria cruise-in.

Saturday this and Saturday that. It's enough to make a guy quit his job. :toetap

Well, that's when most of us are off... :smilelol

Maybe it is time for a new job. :D

Saturday this and Saturday that. It's enough to make a guy quit his job. :toetap

I've had new jobs before. New Jobs are over-rated. :lol

I want "no" job. :yesnod Retirement is life's top fringe benefit. :thumbs

I've had new jobs before. New Jobs are over-rated. :lol

I want "no" job. :yesnod Retirement is life's top fringe benefit. :thumbs

:withstupid

thanks chris... another ticket eh... you'll need that dr to perfrom some major surgery to take you head out your arse....

apparently you misunderstood - i said i got pulled over - i did NOT say i got a ticket - usually they go hand in hand - but not that night!

:burnout

apparently you misunderstood - i said i got pulled over - i did NOT say i got a ticket - usually they go hand in hand - but not that night!

Most women think crying will get them out of a ticket. Tell us you didn't cry! :lol:lol

"I want "no" job. Retirement is life's top fringe benefit." :agree:agree:agree

:agree:agree:agree

Just wish I was there.

Most women think crying will get them out of a ticket. Tell us you didn't cry! :lol:lol

:smilelol:smilelol:smilelol:smilelol:smilelol

Heck Eddie, the only way I can win an argument with Marylou is to cry first! :lol

BTW, we missed you on the Laughlin cruise. :huh

Heck Eddie, the only way I can win an argument with Marylou is to cry first! :lol

BTW, we missed you on the Laughlin cruise. :huh

Yeah, I'm not a gambler and from a past experience there isn't alot more than that to do in Laughlin. Besides I was afraid we'd have to take the wife's new Benz and it isn't broken in yet. I'm also not sure I could keep you all in sight let alone keep up in that thing.