NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Who Has Drank This - And how much did you pay for it?

Marana Rich

I went home in June for my 30th class reunion, bought a bottle of this as a lark for the party bus. Just like Timmeh, a mere buck nine nine. I think it may have been the same price 30 years ago

Good ole Strawberry Hill. Drank many bottles in HS and I don't think I paid mor than a couple of bucks a bottle.

Guest badbobs95

$1.99 that and Apple

If I remember right it was $1.99 back in the late 60'S. I worked for Kroger and the cashiers would sell it to us even though we were only 16! Cases!! :ack: :drinkers :thankyouthankyou:

I went home in June for my 30th class reunion, bought a bottle of this as a lark for the party bus. Just like Timmeh, a mere buck nine nine. I think it may have been the same price 30 years ago

you would be correct...

and that was at 7/11!

Only once .... at about age 17 ....... the results were less then favorable as I recall ...... paid a guy on the street $5 a bottle for a few ... so don't know what he paid .... if he did ..... Larimer St. Denver (( way before it was cool ))

Only once .... at about age 17 ....... the results were less then favorable as I recall ...... paid a guy on the street $5 a bottle for a few ... so don't know what he paid .... if he did ..... Larimer St. Denver (( way before it was cool ))

I was in Denver in 95 (I think) for Octoberfest, sometime in September, and Larimer St was the center of activity. I was there for five days of training, a few hundred of us. They kind of cancelled Friday agenda after seeing the condition of so many of us. I think Larimer St was cool then.

Just like Timmeh, a mere buck nine nine. I think it may have been the same price 30 years ago

And to think, after drinkin this stuff that we can still remember what it cost after all these years...

I had friends who drank this stuff because it was cheap - $1.59 or $1.99 a bottle.

I didn't drink back in those days - but I did inhale now and then. . . :smilelol

I didn't drink back in those days - but I did inhale now and then. . . :smilelol

NO !!!! ..... you didn't ...... :wacked:

what was your favorite munchy ???

My bet is Suzy-Q's....

Lay's sour cream and onion potato chips.