NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Stock 95 Wheels

quadracr

A set of 4 stock wheels. Maybe a 7 on a scale of 1-10. I can get pics if wanted. 200.00

Will they fit a 1990? Are they straight?

A set of 4 stock wheels. Maybe a 7 on a scale of 1-10. I can get pics if wanted. 200.00

I'm new to the Corvette world, but I assume they would fit. Hopefully another member could answer. I can check if they are straight, they appear to be. They were removed only to put on custom wheels not because they were bad. I got them when I bought the car.

I'm new to the Corvette world, but I assume they would fit. Hopefully another member could answer. I can check if they are straight, they appear to be. They were removed only to put on custom wheels not because they were bad. I got them when I bought the car.

Do you know what size they are? Mine are 17x9.5.

Do you know what size they are? Mine are 17x9.5.

fronts are 17x9.5 and the rear is 17x10

Stock wheels for a '95 would be 17x8.5" front and 17x9.5" rear unless the car has the Z07 option, in which case front and rear would all be 17x9.5".

Stock wheels for a '95 would be 17x8.5" front and 17x9.5" rear unless the car has the Z07 option, in which case front and rear would all be 17x9.5".

Thanks BlackbirdZ07

Quadracer-

I would like to come down Sunday and look at your wheels. I am coming down anyway to look at some wheels QuickTrip has. I am interested in buying both sets of wheels. Some time around noon would be good for us.

Are they straight?

:jester

:leaving

I think its a fair question after all he did bunk with Chad in Laughlin :smilelol:smilelol

Are they straight?

:jester

:leaving

I think its a fair question after all he did bunk with Chad in Laughlin :smilelol:smilelol

Chad must be the one who got the speeding ticket. 125 mph? I was just curious what the fine and points are on that. Someone told me that in Arizona, if you are going 30 mph over the speed limit it is a criminal offence. That just does not seem fair.

I always thought the speed limit should be based on your car and your driving ability. Since I have been to the Bondurant School, in my vette I should be able to go as fast as I want.

There also seems to be a hidden meaning for “straight”. I have some ideas as to what that might mean.

• 2 weeks later...

SOLD

Congrats on the sale. :clap

:toetap Now, what are you buying for the 'vette? :devil

Unfortunately since it is my DD nothing yet, but there are plans :devil I had to use the money for my 383 for the truck thats getting built. When that is running again. I believe I will have a blown 396 rsting under a modified bonnet :crazy

Then I'll probably trade it for a C5 :lol:lol:lol