NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Yamaha Audio Componets F/S

P51tj

Up for sale is the following Yamaha gear, all mint, or near mint condition, with black finish. All manuals and remotes included: $500 for all!!!

MX - 800 Amp http://www.wired4sound.net.au/amplifiers/yamaha_mx_800/yamaha_mx_800.htm

CX - 800 Stereo controller (pre amp)

Not my link but shows you the above 2 items

TX - 930 Tuner

EQ - 630 Equalizer

In the below picture, the Pioneer CD player is not for sale...at this moment.

post-56-0-88227500-1382454477_thumb.jpg

Tim - You're killing me. I'm a sucker for old Yamaha gear. Ask Lara how she likes me buying every NS-1000 set I find. Don't really have a use for MX/CX-800 but I I'll tap into my C7 fund if you come across a B-2 amp. Those vintage Yamaha electronics are finally being recognized for their sonic goodness. Plug in a set of NS-1000's and you have a system that can't be beat today. Nothing like hearing David Gilmore's Fender or Keith Moon's drums through my Yamaha's.

Tim - You're killing me. I'm a sucker for old Yamaha gear. Ask Lara how she likes me buying every NS-1000 set I find. Don't really have a use for MX/CX-800 but I I'll tap into my C7 fund if you come across a B-2 amp. Those vintage Yamaha electronics are finally being recognized for their sonic goodness. Plug in a set of NS-1000's and you have a system that can't be beat today. Nothing like hearing David Gilmore's Fender or Keith Moon's drums through my Yamaha's.

Yep the Yammie gear in those days were the tops. I liked the B2 with it's meters but went with the MX 800 for more power and the pretty lights as meters. Now those speaks you speak of, well just WOW and they are still WOW and people that are selling them still must think they are wow, very wow! lol!