Gravity

HOG LUVR

Saw this at the IMAX and it was Awesome! You are on edge for the whole movie. Sandra Bullock did an amazing job. I would recommend this very highly.

We saw it and I agree that SB did a great job. It was entertaining. The only negative was that about half way thru I felt like saying "oh come on" because it became unbelievable. Still very entertaining!

We saw it, very entertaining, but they sure fudged on a lot of the true physics of space....

We saw it, very entertaining, but they sure fudged on a lot of the true physics of space....

This is why I don't think I can see it, it'll drive me nuts knowing "that's not the way it really works"

It was ok. There were some bullshit physics for the sake of the story that ruined the experience though.

It was pretty in 3D though.

My wife and I saw it w/o 3D and loved the earth views. You do have to ignore a lot of the physics, but this is not the first show where you have to do that!

Cool movie for the effects ONLY.

I personally cant stand SB & thought her acting sucked. They should have left her spinning off into space, or have her

become a meteor. Clooney is about as flat as a piece of paper.

Wife and I went ..the 3d effects were pretty good, nice blowing stuff up movie

...wife was 'eh, it was kinda average' while I ..well..

..bein a 3d kinda guy for a long time, I liked the effects ..very cool to watch.

Story was ok ..as others have said, the physics were a bit of a disconnect here and there.

I liked it .. but I *am* easily amused :)

-Frank