CPR made C6 Axle loops are here!

joe@cpr.com

Ok all you fast C6 guy's we made a product for all of you running 10.99 or faster.

NHRA requires half shaft loops for the late model Corvettes that run better than 10.99.

I realize we have gotten away without these for years but with the new track who know's how strict they will be. Plus it really is a great safety item for those of you making crazy power and putting it down. These install extremely easy, include all needed grade 8 hardware, are anodized, and the upper loop is nickel coated. These will last a lifetime and always look great while doing it! Bolts to the lower a-arm so it won't interfere w/ the suspension or axle at all. Also they are slotted as some years have a notch on the lower a-arm so we took that into consideration as well.

$249.00 And free install for all Ace-holes :)

This is the first of the CPR made products so look forward to our C7 headers, C7 cold air, and a few other little goodies ;)

post-1028-0-91551900-1382052879_thumb.jp

post-1028-0-16206900-1382052911_thumb.jp

post-1028-0-97365400-1382052948_thumb.jp

You didn't tell me about these and my vette happens to be there... what timing!

May as well put these on Joe.

you got it :) i do like how this thread has so many views yet no post haha.

Well I have to be ready to smash people and I have to be safe about it.

You also produced something I haven't already bought yet which is pretty hard to to lol.

You also produced something I haven't already bought yet which is pretty hard to to lol.

How much does Joe charge you for storage????? :lol

How much does Joe charge you for storage????? :lol

Storage is free as long as it's waiting to have something installed. Don't tell Joe I figured out how to work the system!

I've had a car at CPR for a few months straight. First my 300 for some issues, then the C6, then the 300 again and now the C6 again. If I can work in the G8 I'll have the trifecta.

Hmm. I may need a set of these. I was also thinking of doing C5Z axles. Joe kicked my motorcycle out of CPR today, lol.

Hmm. I may need a set of these. I was also thinking of doing C5Z axles. Joe kicked my motorcycle out of CPR today, lol.

When something that small doesn't have room that tells you how busy he is lol.

like how this thread has so many views yet no post haha.

Like me, I bet everyone looked to see what you had,

I didn't reply because my vette isn't worthy (fast enough) to need them....

Ok I think I'm the first one to have these! It's hard to review a safety item because you don't want to need it to work, but these are built phenomenally well so I know I'm in good hands.

I would recommend them for anyone who races their car more than once or twice a year. Corvettes are notorious for breaking axles even when stock due to wheel hop and general shock on the drivetrain when launching a manual transmission vette.

Thanks for the Ace-Hole deal Joe.

You didn't tell me about these and my vette happens to be there... what timing!

May as well put these on Joe.

I thought Joe said "for cars running 10.99 or faster". Is your's faster than a CF Drew ? :LolLol: OK, J/K Drew. How's the car running these days? You still owe me a ride...Remember. :P Nice product BTW Joe. :thumbs

• 2 months later...

Track is opening up soon! This new regime should be following NHRA rules very closely, so any of you vette guys running 10.99 or faster will need these. Have already sold 12 sets all across the country and just got in another order so we are ready to rock!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.