NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

FS: 72" DLP Mitsubishi TV - $450

92ZR1Wannabe

Selling a 72" Mitsubishi DLP TV. Bright brilliant 1080p picture. Works great, stand / glass shelf is included. Bulb is less than a month old (cost was $47 for anybody concerned with bulb costs, the last bulb lasted 2 years, takes 5 minutes to change).

PM me or call/txt at 928-812-3951

Tried grabbing a picture of it while the kiddos were watching a movie, picture doesn't do the tv's picture justice at all.

Posted Image

Bulb? That doesn't sound like a flat screen. How old is it?

DLP - Digital Light Processing Technology

This TV is a few years old , they still sell them brand new out to 80+ inches. They do use 1 high intensity lamp.

Here is an example of Mitsubishi's 73" http://www.walmart.com/ip/Mitsubishi-73-Class-3D-DLP-1080p-HDTV-WD-73640/16775716

I have a Mits. 56" DLP I have had for 8 years and is still going strong, If I had room for this I would buy it, just no place for it. Does yours have three D capabilitie ? Should if it is less than four years old.

Where did you aind a bulb for $46...I have a Mitsu 65 and I don't think my last bulb was anywhere close to $46.

These are nice TV's and GLWS!!!

I have an older Mitsubishi as well. It works fine, but the pic is not what it used to be. So a new bulb could possibly fit that?

Yes it can....before you buy one though, lets talk. If it is the bulb, you will be surprised and what the new bulb will do. What model do you have? I will have my back up bulb shortly and it may work in yours....we can test it on your to see.

PM me the info since this thread is about selling a TV and not about bulbs and the tv's we have.

Please see first post for:

"Selling a 72" Mitsubishi DLP TV. Bright brilliant 1080p picture. Works great, stand / glass shelf is included. Bulb is less than a month old (cost was $47 for anybody concerned with bulb costs, the last bulb lasted 2 years, takes 5 minutes to change).

PM me or call/txt at 928-812-3951"

Hey Chris will you bring this down for me? I am seriously interested.

Oh a question, what ports does this have on the back? AKA How many Composite and HDMI etc

Hey Chris will you bring this down for me? I am seriously interested.

Oh a question, what ports does this have on the back? AKA How many Composite and HDMI etc

I will snap a picture for you tonight Cross, There are a slew of HDMI, RCA, Optical , VGA ect on it.

Where did you aind a bulb for $46...I have a Mitsu 65 and I don't think my last bulb was anywhere close to $46.

These are nice TV's and GLWS!!!

Amazon.com ! Always check there first..........never ever ever ever buy the bulb from frys or wherever you bought your TV, they murder you with markup!

** And FWIW a old bulb with start impacting the image quality. The bulb dims and image quality / sharpness and color seem to go right with it. A bulbs life is rated into the thousands of hours (don't remember exactly how many) but the TVs have timers that keep track of bulb usage and will let you know when its time. People usually ignore them and find themselves replacing the bulbs when they completely fail.

That's what I did, but i ordered the OEM replacement (aprox $90) not the aftermarket due to the reviews. Was yours OEM Phillips or aftermarket?