NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

C5 LED Dash Lights

Grape Ape

Had these LED replacement bulbs for a while now and decided to go ahead and install them to see if they made any difference. Well I must say I am pretty happy with the way they turned out. I can now see and read what I'm looking at. With these "older" eyes I need all the help I can get ya know.

Before LED's

Posted Image

During Replacement

Posted Image

After LED's

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Guest badbobs95

Wow, huge improvement!

I am in total agreance with the dude that posted above me!

Ya, uh huh, me too!! Wanna do mine? :wacked::wacked:

You gets the bulbs and I will be right over. You live pretty close to me. :tontopallus:

EXCELLENT work - worthy of the effort, which looked considerable.

I replaced the ones in my C4 Atari unit with LED's also and have to admit I was a bit concerned about taking the unit apart...I mean you literally have to pull the circuit boards and guts out of the one piece plug in unit, and once you have that spread out all over every clean surface in close proximity, only then can you plug in the LED's. Then you get to carefully reassemble all the circuit boards and connectors and then seal up the unit housing wrestle it back into place and the plug it in using the leverage of your left and right pinky fingertip.

But I was pretty f'''nnn happy when it worked and they were all those pretty Atari graphics colors we know and love - instead of the darkness of dead incandescents.