When did you say that you're coming to Tucson Ted?

Shifty

I've been claying teh poor Z/28 all morning, and it was by far teh worst car that I've done so far. Normally, I've been done in about 45 minutes, this one took two hours! I'm taking a break, then heading back out to do teh glazing.... :facepalm::work::buffer:

:shifter: - and I approve! Very nice work and a nice looking car, Marc. She's got an L-98, right?

Nope...a 305! Probably how I get 20mpg in town, 32 on teh highway. I almost put teh L98 from teh C4 in it, but I needed teh cash to fund teh FRC purchase, so I sold it. When I win teh lottery, I'll swap-in a LSx and T56...

...can we peek under yer hood? :snky:

That is about my favorite year Camaro. Very clean lines with just enough curve in the right places.

PM coming soon...I'm going to need some of yer brain-power and experience before I make some mistakes! :nerd:

I'll get some today....teh rear Koni's showed today while I was finishing up teh waxing, so I'll be putting those on.

Nothing grossly impressive, but here ya go!

Posted Image

Posted Image

I love these friggin' strut mounts man, they are studly as hell! :shifter:

Thanks Ted! Every time I do this level of detail, and it damn near kills me, I think of how often you do it, and it gives me a whole new appreciation for your work... :highfive: