NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Oh, how true!

Guest badbobs95

awwwww! Now I understand it.... I should just send more money to them !!!!

You get my vote for PRES.

Well, I wouldn't go that far!! Bob is a smart cookie, but I'm not sure I could vote for anyone who drives a vette that looks like an undercover Maricopa County Sheriff's car!! :laughing gut bustin:

No that's not true, the US brings in far more than 2 Trillion in Revenue. That's the "Lets use one small piece to try and descue a point".

I thought we weren't political here?

Here this is an easy budget break down

http://nationalpriorities.org/en/budget-basics/federal-budget-101/spending/

To sum it up:

In fiscal year 2014, the federal government will spend around $3.8 trillion. These trillions of dollars make up a considerable chunk – around 22 percent – of the US. economy, as measured by Gross Domestic Product (GDP).

I know I am not a genius but if 3.8 Trillion is only 22% of our GDP I think that outline is a little off the mark... say 78% off the mark into the next state smacking Barbra Walters on the ass.

Guest badbobs95

Elliott, my son, would you take a pill? This was meant to be funny! :twak: You know how hard it is for me to be serious. I HATE serious! :wacked:

I was being funny I let you smack Barbra Walters in the ass..... :boobies:

I'm not so sure I would ever admit that sounded like something fun... ...but then again, WTH!

If I was President could I fire Everyone and let the people elect new officials? Set term limits on those who serve? End or severely limit lobbying? I would really like to do all that.

Guest badbobs95

If I was President could I fire Everyone and let the people elect new officials? Set term limits on those who serve? End or severely limit lobbying? I would really like to do all that.

Please!!! Go for it. :Hey: