NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Gen V fun

Unreal

One of these is used to go to home depot/walmart and haul stuff around. The other is going to be a 1000+hp race vehicle that will be too much fun on the streets. Probably the complete opposite of what you think.

Posted Image

My good friends own AGP Turbochargers in Tempe. They already have a badass Camaro twin turbo kit, so now on to the new stuff. Picked up a 2014 short bed single cab 4x4 Silverado Tuesday for a fun project. Probably large single turbo, 1000+awhp.

Their Laguana Blue Z51 2014 vette is built and at QC right now. That will also be getting turbos ASAP. Good to see some local places manufacturing here and building nice products. Anyone with a new Camaro or new 2014+ truck/corvette should go check it out.

I can't wait to get dirty with both projects.

I like teh new Chevy pick-em-ups, but that huge rear fender-to-wheel gap is monstrous! :wtf:

Sounds like they'll be pretty damn sinister..... :devil

It is as tall as the 3/4 ton dodge and 3/4 ford next to it. A drop is one of the first things on the list. Tint, wheels, etc. It will be a nasty truck when done. Hard to beat 4wd on the street.

Love the look of a low down truck or suv on the street ..... will be anxious to see when done .....

Congrats on the find