NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Dean!

Shifty

I know that teh USCC won't be your thing, but have you seen any articles about teh newly released TUDOR schedule....it looks as if it will conflict with LeMans (June 14/15). It would take quite teh effort to get teh cars home in time for Watkins Glen on June 29th, or teh other way, getting them to LeSarthe after Detroit Belle Isle on May 31st....

Le ACO don't give a phuck. USCC = FUSTERCLUCK I forget teh year, but CR once sent two chassis to France and had two older chassis to race stateside.

That would be cool....maybe they could take teh current C6r's over there, race teh piss out of them, then sell 'em to Larbre afterwards....

"Three of these races won’t have every one of the classes competing – Prototype and GT Le Mans will race at Long Beach, Belle Isle hosts Prototype, Prototype Challenge and GT Daytona, while VIR excludes the Prototype class and hosts GT Le Mans/GT Daytona in a single race, featuring a separate contest for the Prototype Challenge racers."

So here's teh deal....teh GT cars that compete at Le Mans will NOT run at Belle Isle. Only teh GT Daytona class will, along with Prototype and Prototype Challenge. So CR will contest teh 24 hours of Le Mans, just not teh Bell Isle round of teh USCC.
Pffft.
I just farted in teh general direction of France.

At least CR won't be down points for playin' with teh Froggies. Hopefully, they won't be purposely cheated like 2013....