NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

FS: 2006 Chrysler 300C SRT8 w/425hp 6.1L HEMI

MOTV8

We are selling our 2006 Chrysler 300C SRT8 in Brilliant Black Crystal Pearl. We are the original owners of this garage kept 82,000 mile sedan, and have all maintenance records and clean title in hand. The car is in great shape inside and out, and comes loaded with ALL factory options: 425hp 6.1L Hemi V8, 5 sp automatic, Multi-disc CD player, Navigation system and Sat radio, factory Kicker subwoofer, rear-seat DVD Entertainment system, Bluetooth, heated leather seats w/memory settings, sunroof, and more! The vehicle is all stock with the exceptions of tinted windows and a Precision grill, but the stock grill will be included too. The car also came with awesome Brembo brakes, and I am running Centric low-dust pads. The car's computer has been reflashed to 2007 model year settings per a TSB from Chrysler, and it has a new windshield and new Falken Azenis tires on the 20" factory wheels. We are asking $15,995 firm, which is under Kelly Blue Book. Please call 623-486-8297 and leave a message if we are not available. Experience the best of both worlds with HEMI power and performance plus all the creature comforts for the family.

Posted Image

**Between us ACEholes, there is NOTHING wrong with the car. My wife has just become interested in purchasing a Honda Hybrid for a daily driver. My loss can be your gain. :wife:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Reason for edit: moar pictures!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Sale pending....crossing fingers and toes.

BTW, I must be getting old and crotchety. I've never wanted to shoot so many prospective buyers of my property. I thought for sure I was gonna catch a case from this ordeal....assault, manslaughter, beat down with a crow bar....it was damn close!