Heads Cam deal for 1 LS3 car only

joe@cpr.com

We are running a sale for one car only on a complete heads, cam, ported intake setup. All parts are in stock and we can begin install next week!! Here is what this package consist of.
-PRC 260 CC Heads milled .30 with stainless valves and dual valve springs
-Custom CPR Street cam, has absolutely flawless street manners ie drives 100% like stock, great lope to it, makes fantastic low end and carries it the entire rpm range. This cam is designed for the guy/girl who wants more power but does not want to go big and possibly sacrifice any driving manners of a stock cam.
-LS3 Ported intake manifold and TB combo
-All oem gaskets fluids, etc
-Tuning by Mr. Nic D himself (if you know lsx in az you know who this is)
-If your car is stock we also will put together a great package deal for a set of headers pfadt or kooks and a halltech or vararam cold air. This will be an unbeatable package deal!
$4690.00 installed, tuned, fluids, etc. this if for LS3 cars.
If your an LS2 car and want to do a full LS3 top end conversion we can put together a package for that as well including the remaining components need to do so.
Contact us today if you have any questions what so ever!!!

What if I just want to move from the Ported LS6 heads and Fast 102 setup I currently have to this setup keeping my cam?

Oh and before I forget again I have the LS3 Rails and the Green GM LS3 Injectors I believe. I have a picture for you but this is regarding the nitrous concerns we were talking about.

With this cam we did this same setup in a Gen V camaro 6spd in the beginning of summer and it hit 450ish rwhp I forgot to keep a sheet of the graph. car had 1 3/4 headers and stock cat-back at the time.

What if I just want to move from the Ported LS6 heads and Fast 102 setup I currently have to this setup keeping my cam?

Oh and before I forget again I have the LS3 Rails and the Green GM LS3 Injectors I believe. I have a picture for you but this is regarding the nitrous concerns we were talking about.

Factory LS2 rails and green 42lb Bosch injectors.

Joe I have a question... how much is this going to bump my compression?

i need the specs of the bottom end first since it's built and what are the current cc of the heads.

Hey Big Gorilla, tell Joe what he needs to know lol. It seems everything I thought I heard from you is a little off (4.10's are 3.90's, LS3 Rails and Injectors are actually LS2 although I swore NicD said something about these injectors that made me think they were different but oh well, this is what happens when you buy someone elses toy) so I would rather you told me. Oh and I looked in the recites who did these heads come from again?

The heads are ported 243's with the sodium valves. Ported by TEA (Total Engine Airflow). They have 63cc chambers. TEA said they flowed 323.4 cfm at .600, Larry's tested them and got like 289 cfm.

I am reasonably certain that the injectors are LS1 style as I didn't want the wiring adapters, but it was a toss up so we may have done LS2. Look at the fuel rail and see if it's spaced off the intake (which I'm pretty sure it is). If it's spaced up, they are LS1 injectors. These are the injectors that Nic recommended I run. I was gonna do 60 lb, but he was happy with these. They should be on the very long LPM receipt as that is where I bought them.

The bottom end you have the build sheet on. As I remember it's a 4.000" stroke and 4.010" bore and flat pistons. As it sits right now it should have 11.1 to 1 compression. I'm not sure the pistons are flat or recessed, but I am POSITIVE the chart the manufacturer supplied stated 11.1 to 1 compression at 63cc chambers. Compression was important to me so I made sure of where it would end up.

With this cam we did this same setup in a Gen V camaro 6spd in the beginning of summer and it hit 450ish rwhp I forgot to keep a sheet of the graph. car had 1 3/4 headers and stock cat-back at the time.

Ok, thanks Joe, I thought about it, but the wife ended that dream... :lol

Dawg my wife said it's ok for you to do it ....I'm sure that counts .. Funny it's OK to do yours but my wife told me it's not OK to do mine ???

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.