You Guys Remember Lager99 On The C.f.?

Blacksedan87

Jason (Lager99) posted a thread on the Corvette Forum in the southwest section that he is going to be in Scottsdale around the end of October and beginning of November, and he wants to know where the party is at? I think he attended one of Glenn's Marine Corps Birthday bashes last year.

Is Glenn doing anything this year - has anybody heard? Have I missed it?

Anyway - here's a link to Jason's thread:

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/showthread...#post1556885243

I know most of you don't bother with the Forum anymore, so I figure it's my job to be the messenger! :D

Randy

I know Glenn will have to have a Marine Corp Birthday party but I haven't heard anything publicly. I'm sure we can put something together while he's here.

BTW where did you get the pic of my boss?

I know Glenn will have to have a Marine Corp Birthday party but I haven't heard anything publicly. I'm sure we can put something together while he's here.

BTW where did you get the pic of my boss?

That's not your boss - that's me! :eek Couldn't you tell? :lol

I could have a party if Glenn doesn't - as long as it's not on the 2nd Saturday (gotta work at night).

My birthday is the 21st of Oct. That would be a good day for a party if you ask me. :D

you were born 11 days too late.. Marine Corp Birthday is bigger than 4th of July, New Years, and x-mas

Glenn

My birthday is the 21st of Oct. That would be a good day for a party if you ask me. :D

you were born 11 days too late.. Marine Corp Birthday is bigger than 4th of July, New Years, and x-mas

Glenn

Only to some of us :flag

join_usmc_sm.jpg

Glenn

Isn't that 20 days too early? I thought the MC birthday was Vets day?

M~

I have to admit, Marines are brave and I salute you all. :flag It's not everyone you can convince to jump up and run at a machine gun.

I joined the Army because they call for air strikes and artillery instead. :leaving

Ya gotta love those Air Force air strikes with 500 and 2,000 pounders. The only branch of the military that sends the officers in first before anyone else and the airmen say..."See ya when you get back from the mission sir"! :thumbs

Not to pi$$ anyone off, but I'd take Navy cover I had my choice. When the Air Force shows up you might hear them and see a vapor trail then boom boom boom. When the Navy shows up you better have your butt in the bunker because they deliver their ordinance hot, on the deck and in your face.

Makes sense though.. those guys can put a plane down at 200 mph on a postage stamp bobbing around in the ocean. They're crazy to begin with. :lol

Not to pi$$ anyone off, but I'd take Navy cover I had my choice. When the Air Force shows up you might hear them and see a vapor trail then boom boom boom. When the Navy shows up you better have your butt in the bunker because they deliver their ordinance hot, on the deck and in your face.

Makes sense though.. those guys can put a plane down at 200 mph on a postage stamp bobbing around in the ocean. They're crazy to begin with. :lol

Ummm, but let's see the navy "skip" a bomb off the ground into a cave opening and down the length of the tunnel on purpose. A tactic developed for Osama and his hiding places. :toetap

Ok. How about out of fuel with one engine flamed out and only a single rocket, which bounced twice over a tree, (the same tree) around the corner, (missing the friendly) and taking out 4 Al Quaeda, 7 Taliban and 2 insurgents and 19 liberators, -- in the dark, in the middle of a Typhoon during Ramadan -- BEFORE hitting it's intended target, a WMD cache buried 500 feet below ground, exposing two top Russion officials in a sex ring with 4 Chineese ambassadors.

:toetap

:lol:lol:lol

Ok. How about out of fuel with one engine flamed out and only a single rocket, which bounced twice over a tree, (the same tree) around the corner, (missing the friendly) and taking out 4 Al Quaeda, 7 Taliban and 2 insurgents and 19 liberators, -- in the dark, in the middle of a Typhoon during Ramadan -- BEFORE hitting it's intended target, a WMD cache buried 500 feet below ground, exposing two top Russion officials in a sex ring with 4 Chineese ambassadors.

:smilelol:smilelol:smilelol:smilelol:smilelol:smilelol

I give up...you win!!!!!!

:smilelol:smilelol:smilelol:smilelol:smilelol:smilelol

As the Marines were closing in on them :bang

Who was first into Baghdad? :toetap

The few, the proud.... The Marines.

Did you know why the Marines are called the Presidents own... because he can send the Marines to kick ass without having the approval of Congress.

Wrong! The Army and the Marines were pizzed!

Sorry Glenn I definitely respect the Marines, but had to stand up for my Kid :flag:flag

Ummmm-- unhijack!!!

Tell Jason to let us know when the time comes and we can put something together....

Resume hijack!

soapbox.gifEither way you look at it, the men and women in the armed forces are all an awesome bunch. I salute them all, Army, Marines, Air Force, Navy. Putting their necks on the line for all of us. Thanks to all who have served and are currently serving. They are what makes this country so great.....

Andrew

godblessamericaqz8.png

Good one Steve. :smilelol:smilelol

Guest Sidewinder

Wrong! The Army and the Marines were pizzed!

Sorry Glenn I definitely respect the Marines, but had to stand up for my Kid :flag:flag

Sorry guys, Those first explosions you saw on t.v. were laser guided bombs dropped by none other than the USAF :flag

soapbox.gifEither way you look at it, the men and women in the armed forces are all an awesome bunch. I salute them all, Army, Marines, Air Force, Navy. Putting their necks on the line for all of us. Thanks to all who have served and are currently serving. They are what makes this country so great.....

Andrew

godblessamericaqz8.png

Good one Steve. :smilelol:smilelol

Don't forget the Coast Guard. :flag