NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

ArrowHead side markers for C6 by VetteSthetics

VetteSthetics

VetteSthetics

This is another Mod I did this weekend and wanted to share with the group. Its called the "Arrowhead", a concept LED side marker. These are retrofitted factory markers but the production ones I will offer will be available in Amber/Red/Clear or Smoke. I am experimenting with LED size and placement. The larger LEDs are on the front and the smaller ones are on the rear. I am also building a harness so that these marker will blink with the turn signal. Let me know what you all think! Thanks guys!

Mike

Honestly, I am not liking it. It looks like a lot of lights in a small area to me. That is just me though.....

I'm 50/50.

I don't have a C6 and I'm not sure I would spend for that.

What about smaller, more linear LED's like you have on the headlight halos?

VetteSthetics

I agree the fronts are a little too large but the rears are small SMDs I have on the Halos. The Linear look was been done by other vendors. I did not like them myself. This is just my take on something that has been done but in a different configuration. Thanks for the feedback!

Very cool, Would buy for Orange depending on $$$. Dr. Vette :spacecraft:

Thanks Dr. Vette!

Can you have the lights spell something? Like "MOVE!!!". Lol. That would be funny. Probably too distracting though.

VetteSthetics

Can you have the lights spell something? Like "MOVE!!!". Lol. That would be funny. Probably too distracting though.

Or that's my lane! LOL My car is slowly becoming a Christmas tree!! All in the name of progress. :)

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...