NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

INDE 8/31 & 9/1

VenomOnWheels

VenomOnWheels

Anybody going down to INDE Motorsports Ranch to run with ProAutoSports this coming weekend?

Better off holding out for one of Hunters events. You can't use the restrooms or paddoc area with proautosports. Plus you get smaller run groups more track time all with out the 2 hour wait times between your group heats. SLAMMER

• 4 weeks later...

Better off holding out for one of Hunters events. You can't use the restrooms or paddoc area with proautosports. Plus you get smaller run groups more track time all with out the 2 hour wait times between your group heats. SLAMMER

Cant use the restrooms or paddoc area with proautosports? Im not sure where this information is coming from but that statement is not accurate.

Inde bathrooms and showers are available for spectator and participant use. The upper level paddock area is usually wide open as well.

The run groups are large and there is no questioning that BUT if you feel crowded or concerned about having too many cars in a session - speak to registration or grid and we will be more than happy to try and move the participant to a run group more to someones comfort level.

Sorry if you had a bad experience at any of the PROAUTOSPORTS event - In the future - if you have any questions or concerns - please stop by registration and we will try and help you out!

Thanks

Drew

Cant use the restrooms or paddoc area with proautosports? Im not sure where this information is coming from but that statement is not accurate. Inde bathrooms and showers are available for spectator and participant use. The upper level paddock area is usually wide open as well. The run groups are large and there is no questioning that BUT if you feel crowded or concerned about having too many cars in a session - speak to registration or grid and we will be more than happy to try and move the participant to a run group more to someones comfort level. Sorry if you had a bad experience at any of the PROAUTOSPORTS event - In the future - if you have any questions or concerns - please stop by registration and we will try and help you out! Thanks Drew

Drew I was told to use the out houses during the drivers meeting. They were located on the upper pad area. The lower paddoc area was off limits due to the size of the turn out. It Was used for staging only. I believe everything to be true and correct at the time of my post. However things may have changed sence my last visit to Inde. Run groups of 20 or more are not uncommon with Pro AUTOSPORTS events. I run in the green group and some times finish up in the Orange group to get home a bit earlier. I'm not putting PAS down I have been running their events for over 3 years now. It's simple math at Inde. 8 cars VS 20 cars SLAMMER PS. I never said or implied I had a bad or negative experience Drew.

If you are at the Mondo event - stop by Grid and well chat for a few. I think I know who you are and we have chatted before - remember the grey and black Porsche 928? (The one on the left) My apologies If I am incorrect.

post-2332-0-87848800-1379555349_thumb.jp

I'm very familiar with the black Porsche. It has an LS2 motor. Below was from last years mondo event.

post-1350-0-21564100-1379578119_thumb.jp

I would love to attend the last Mondo event but Its going to be packed. And Proauto sports is not afraid to put 30+ cars on track at once. It like a damn traffic jam at times.

I will attend more evnets moving forward but any chance you will ever cut the groups down a little to open the track up.

That's a hard question to answer being every event has a different participation percentage.

Typically - The Mondo event has a LARGE turn out and there will be heavy traffic at times.

I know if there are too many people in either the orange or green group and depending on the driver - we would ask them to move to another run/street group which has less cars.

I'm not sure what the cap is for the number of cars per street group allowed.

That's a hard question to answer being every event has a different participation percentage.

Typically - The Mondo event has a LARGE turn out and there will be heavy traffic at times.

I know if there are too many people in either the orange or green group and depending on the driver - we would ask them to move to another run/street group which has less cars.

I'm not sure what the cap is for the number of cars per street group allowed.

When I did the East track with proauto there was so many cars well waiting on grid I basically was sent out 4 cars ahead of the first car out. So we where nose to tail all the way around. Just crazy the amount of people they let on track at times,

That's a hard question to answer being every event has a different participation percentage. Typically - The Mondo event has a LARGE turn out and there will be heavy traffic at times. I know if there are too many people in either the orange or green group and depending on the driver - we would ask them to move to another run/street group which has less cars. I'm not sure what the cap is for the number of cars per street group allowed.

When I did the East track with proauto there was so many cars well waiting on grid I basically was sent out 4 cars ahead of the first car out. So we where nose to tail all the way around. Just crazy the amount of people they let on track at times,

I haven't seen that kind of traffic, but of all the tracks East can get busy. When I have ran I have not had issues passing. Most drivers will give you room. There have been a couple who just won't allow you to pass safely. I do plan on running an inde event with you, though, once I get the car sorted.