NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Satin black roof and halo done

Jon

I had my roof, halo, and pillars done in satin black a couple days ago by the same folks that did Drew's Vette.

Posted Image

It's got a little shine. Kind of like a semi-gloss. Call Echelon Autosports and talk to them. My price included removing my old wrap. They have gloss colors, metallics, matte, satin, carbon fiber, etc.

Crash Test Dummy

Looking good man. I like the way the black seperates the car now, gives it a low and wider look.

Yeah I love the black roof/halo on vettes. It really gives them a belt line and brings out their good looking curves. Looking good Jon.

I want to do the halo on my car as well. What did that run ya? Is it cheaper than paint?

VetteSthetics

This looks great man! I agree with Drew, it separates the color and accentuates the body lines.

I want to do the halo on my car as well. What did that run ya? Is it cheaper than paint?

Yes it's a lot cheaper than painting it. Mine was a little more expensive because they had to remove my old wrap, but it was $300 for material and labor.

This looks great man! I agree with Drew, it separates the color and accentuates the body lines.

I like it better now as well.

PS,

You are missing an "h" in Lamborghini. :)

VetteSthetics

Whatever it's orange!

Haha. It's all good man.

:) Well If the Navy taught me anything it was that if you are not being harassed, picked on or yelled at then you were not having fun! It is all good!

Haha. I did 10 years in the Navy. Nuke machinist mate. Never show a weakness or that something bugs you. You won't live it down, lol.

There's a lot of seamen in this thread.

Heeeeyyyyy When you are an electronics technician you are a Seaman and a machinist mate is a Fireman for the first three enlisted ranks. There was an electronics technician girl that was in the same nuke school class that had the last name Guzzler. They allowed her to be Fireman Guzzler for obvious reasons, lol. There was also a dude with the last name Sample. He didn't get special treatment.

VetteSthetics

Heeeeyyyyy When you are an electronics technician you are a Seaman and a machinist mate is a Fireman for the first three enlisted ranks. There was an electronics technician girl that was in the same nuke school class that had the last name Guzzler. They allowed her to be Fireman Guzzler for obvious reasons, lol. There was also a dude with the last name Sample. He didn't get special treatment.

You cant make this stuff up! Classic! I did 81/2 as an Avionics Tech/Naval Aircrewman on P-3s. I was an Airmen not a Seaman Drew!

You cant make this stuff up! Classic! I did 81/2 as an Avionics Tech/Naval Aircrewman on P-3s. I was an Airmen not a Seaman Drew!

http://youtu.be/R9pPQij1wa4