NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Spending Money

coconut girl

Having trouble concentrating today. Just got my vette back from the shop. Had new injectors installed. Number four and seven were bad, so my husband had them all replaced.

It was running a little rough after it warmed up. Runs better now, but I did not really get to try it out it traffic.

Now I know it is sitting out there waiting for me to get off work. I have an excellent ride home. About 20 miles of beautiful winding road. Speed limit is 50, but, everyone goes 65 +. I have gotten up to 120 mph, but don’t tell my husband.

Friday I am getting some used refinished 1991-1996 wheels (buzz saw or something like that). Mine are in bad shape. Someone did not know how to park. I will post some before and after pix.

Sounds like time to hit it and let er rip! :burnout Saw Blades! They will look good, make sure you get them going all the same direction!

I envy you for your drive home. I have 10 miles of ugly straight freeway. In rush hour it's definitely no fun. I regularly punch it (so I can hear the Borlas) and take the HOV lane.

Good luck with the new wheels. Like Tim said just be sure they all go the same direction. They look silly otherwise.

Here is a pic of a White C-4 with chrome Saw Blades.

Justpolished004.jpg

Oh ya. I really like the chrome. I was warned about the direction. Should be getting 2 lefts and 2 rights.

Well my ride home Tuesday 9/12/06 turned out to be more exciting that I anticipated, but not for the reasons I expected.

As I left work, it started to rain. Then my husband called and told me not to try to drive up our road. He had just got home and had barley made it across the wash in his 4x4. He said he would meet me at the bottom and pick me up.

As I get over the summit and start down into Skull Valley, I could see this bad boy thunderstorm cell right over my house. It was about 5 miles in diameter and was kicking azz. Thunder, lighting, tons of rain. I almost stopped on the top, but I could see it was almost past my house.

By the time I got to the wash is was only about 8 inches deep and flowing down and across the road for about 300 feet. My husband went across first, then my 4x4 vette. It was kind of exciting when I got to the middle, started to loose traction, but made it. I should have had my husband take a picture. Now I have one dirty Chevy.

But, wait there is more…

At 1:00am in the morning, one of my dogs barks so my husband let him outside. Luckily, he only let one of the dogs out (have 4). Well there was a skunk out there and our dog cornered him under our front porch. That’s when all hell broke loose. Our bedroom windows were open so we got gassed, the dog got gassed. Did not get much sleep that night.

The good news is I found a spray at the feed store that really works on skunk order. Just sprayed it all over the dog and let it dry.

Oh ya, the car does run great! Wheels next! :burnout:thumbs:3gears::driving:

But, wait there is more…

At 1:00am in the morning, one of my dogs barks so my husband let him outside. Luckily, he only let one of the dogs out (have 4). Well there was a skunk out there and our dog cornered him under our front porch. That’s when all hell broke loose. Our bedroom windows were open so we got gassed, the dog got gassed. Did not get much sleep that night.

The good news is I found a spray at the feed store that really works on skunk order. Just sprayed it all over the dog and let it dry.

Are you sure the part about letting the dog out wasn't just a cover by your husband? I blame the dog all the time too but I don't go so far as to make up a skunk story. :lol:lol

But, wait there is more…

Are you sure the part about letting the dog out wasn't just a cover by your husband? I blame the dog all the time too but I don't go so far as to make up a skunk story. :lol:lol

:lol:lol:lol

But, wait there is more…

:lol:lol:lol

The stories I could tell! But, I pretty much know my gases and if my attachments came out right, it was not the first two photos.