66 Stingray is gone

Eddie44

post-19-0-48816800-1377098132_thumb.jpg Several weeks ago I saw a thread on the big board about someone wanting a C2 coupe. I advised I had one I would consider selling. I got 6-8 phone calls and emails inquiring. Ultimately I sold it to a guy in Tempe. He sent his mechanic to pick it up this morning.

Actually, the carpet was done and looked great. The interior was probably what sold the guy. It had just sat long enough that it need some serious maintenance and the guy gave me a price that I couldn't turn down. He intends to put a little into it and make it a nice original driver so you might see it around going forward.

...maybe we'll see Bromley post up the new C2 he's working on.

As Jim said it: "Congrats and Condolences"...are you going to hunt down a C3 next?

Sorry to see her go Eddie but it sounds like you got a good deal and have an idea as to what is next, so good on ya!

If anyone hears of a deal on an early muscle/pony car or street/hot rod let me know. I have "discretionary" funds available.

It was pretty cool, but parked it was wasting away. Sorry to see it go!

C7 ??????????

Just spend the extra money on hookers and blow like I do, otherwise you'll just waste it on something stupid

It was pretty cool, but parked it was wasting away. Sorry to see it go! C7 ??????????

Not until at least 2015 and probably 2016. I heard there is an ACE member who placed their order for a 2014 and it was promised for the first part of Sept. I'd never buy the first year and I figure I might find someone wanting to dump a clean low mileage 2012/2013 in order to get their C7.

Just spend the extra money on hookers and blow like I do, otherwise you'll just waste it on something stupid

This man knows what's up. :laughing gut bustin:

I don't see how dealers promise cars when GM hasn't even started the production yet. No one knows when c7s will arrive. Could be September, could be October or December. They need to start making them first. No production cars have been made yet.

Bromley's Corvettes

Wish you would have let me no it was for sale. I had a customer looking for a C-2 he found a yellow 65 vert that needs a lot of work. It would have been very cool if he bought yours he has deep pockets he would have me do everything you ever wanted to do to the car and then some lol. He loves blue too he has a super nice 75 vert I have done 20k in work going through the whole car. Its the cleanest 75 I have ever seen custom body off paint job and all. I hope to see your 66 around town be nice to see it getting driven once and awhile. I have some customers with Hot Rods for sale let me no what your budget is. Would you buy a nice C-3?

If anyone hears of a deal on an early muscle/pony car or street/hot rod let me know. I have "discretionary" funds available.

How about a clean 69 coupe C2...no air :partyspin:

I have a friend restoring a '71 Chevelle right now that he plans to sell. I don't know if that is old enough.

I have a friend restoring a '71 Chevelle right now that he plans to sell. I don't know if that is old enough.

My problem is I don't have to have it so I'll want to steal it. Probably not good for friendships. Let me know if he gets hard up and wants out from under it.

Bromley's Corvettes

My problem is I don't have to have it so I'll want to steal it. Probably not good for friendships. Let me know if he gets hard up and wants out from under it.

Good to no that rules out my customers lol.