pic post

Dr. Vette

Hi, Got the photo to bucket. How do I get to IMG link? Our system or bucket? Nice picture of you c6. Love the photo. What year? Dr Vette

Go to your profile in the upper right-hand corner and edit your signature and you'll see where you ca upload a pic. If that doesn't work, PM Ted Yoder or Desert Dawg and they should be able to add i. Most of us had to do that when the software was updated earlier this yar.

Okay, let's try this. This should work on Windows 7 computers and Internet Explorer and Chrome. There seems to be some issues with Apple and Firefox. Make sure you have your Photobucket page open and go to the photo you want to put into your signature. Copy the "Direct" link to this photo from Photobucket.

Now, open up the ACE website and make sure you are logged in.

1. Go to the top right where your name is and click the downward arrow beside your name. A submenu will pop up.

2. Click "My Profile". A new page will load.

3. Click the box which says "Edit My Profile". A new page called "My Settings" will load.

4. On the left, click the link labeled "Signature". A new page will load. Make sure the box marked "Enable HTML" is UNCHECKED. This is located on the bottom left.

5. You will see a dialog box called "Edit Signature". To post a photo, click the small green/blue box on the second row. When you hover over the box it says "Image". When you click the box a small dialog box will open. Paste the "Direct" link from your Photobucket Account into the dialog box. Press OK.

The photo should show in the dialog box now. Click Save settings.

Let me know if this works.

4. On the left, click the link labeled "Signature". A new page will load. Make sure the box marked "Enable HTML" is UNCHECKED. This is located on the bottom left.

^^^ "Enable HTML" does not exist on my signature page. . .