It's Here!!

blueangel5

Yeah it is here!! :D Dealer just called from CA. (GMID pricing) and notified me that my 07 coupe just arrived. It will be shipped this week by private transport company, not a courtesy delivery. My question is who do most of you use for warranty issues and dealer maintenance issues. I thought I read somewhere that one of the dealers in the local are was an ACE supporter if so should I use him to support those that support us?

Any help would be greatly appreciated :thumbs

No "supporting vendors" here with ACE. That keeps us more independent. I think my experience with dealers is more who to avoid than one that stands out as the one to use. I had great luck with Lou Grubb (now Power) on Camelback but they are anything but a Vette shop. I just developed a trust relationship with a service writer. He's retired now but definitely treated me right as a new Vette owner. I'm sure you'll get some others that will chime in shortly. I haven't had to have mine back to the dealer for about two years. Good Luck!

Like Eddie said, no supporting vendors here, that way we don't have to try to keep them happy...

Some of the C5 drivers have there favorites, hopefully they chime in here.

Congrats on your new baby!!

Mike at AZPOWERANDSOUND told me he can do warranty work. I need bodyshop work myself but Mike doesn't do that, so I'm also waiting for someone to chime in...

When I had my AC problems I went to Brown & Brown Chevrolet. Pretty much neutral feedback though. The people weren't very personable and I thought I did them a favor by dissassembling the section that needed the work and just put the parts on the seat for them. And they were to lazy to put it back when they finished, they just tossed them in the back. It took 4 days (not including the weekend) and 150 bucks to install a 6 inch rubber tube that I was missing. They did seem to take care of the car though, wouldn't let the normal lot attendant to drive it, got the supervisor, which I did like.

I would also call mike @ AZ Power and sound he is the best.........he also now someone @ Van Chevorlet also so give him a call he will point you in the right direction...

Mike 480-966-1168 or Chad