I've decided to sell the C3

3,503 lbs of trouble

3,503 lbs of trouble

Some of you already know I've been thinking about selling my '79. Well, I've finally decided to place the car up for sale.

http://arizonavette.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=240

The question I'm anticipating is "why?". Basically I've discovered that three cars in my life is more than I want to deal with, especially living in a condo with a one car garage. My plan is to sell the '79, then look for a LT-1 or LT-4 C4 Vert. Once the right C4 is found I plan to buy the newer Vette, then sell the T-bird. That will leave me with two cars, a Vette I can use as a daily driver and the DeLorean for weekends and shows.

So, for the record, my interest in and love for Corvettes is the same as it's always been. The DeLorean has not changed that in the least. I'm not abandoning the Corvette community. I just won't purchase the C4 before selling the '79 & T-bird. Where the he** would I put four cars?!?

So, I may be looking for right seats to warm during A.C.E. events 'till I find that C4. That is unless you want a DeLorean tagging along, stealing all the attention!biggrinjester.gif

You know your always welcome in the DeLorean. We won't :smilelol: :smilelol: too hard! Seriously, you've always got a seat in mine if the wife doesn't go.

3,503 lbs of trouble
You know your always welcome in the DeLorean.  We won't  :smilelol:smilelol:  too hard!

That is unless you want a DeLorean tagging along, stealing all the attention!