Wedding Pix

VetteTax

Had a wonderful time with my new bride in Sedona. The weather turned out perfectly, as did the ceremony.

JustMarried.JPG

CellPic.jpg

Unfortunately, on the way home we stopped to light a candle at the Chapel of The Holy Cross, and an elderly woman in her mini van didn't see Electra as she backed up. But being in such a good mood in such a wonder place, how could one get angry. Her insurance, Farmers, has already agreed to pay for all damage and a rental car...body shop says 3-4 day job. No one was hurt, and Electra is completely driveable.

IMG0050a.JPG

IMG0052a.JPG

Dan & Christie Calabro

i think dwayne can buff that out! :jester

:agree

Congrats on tieing the knot..... Best wishes to both you and your bride....

Andrew

fdny91101qg6.gif

Big congrats to you both...

Unfortunately I think I see primer showing, which means no amount of buffing is going to make it blue again.

(come on guys, you think this is Phil's vette? I can't just go at it all willie-nillie like I we did saturday)

Plus if the insurance is paying, get it fixed right!

Guest XLR8TNC5

:party CONGRATULATIONS DAN! And welcome to your new bride to ACE.

Im sorry to see and hear about your poor Vette. Dang it all! But that is r/r able, so don't worry. You will have her good as new soon!

Take care,

Congrats DAN! Oh and Christie. :)

Did not even know you were engaged!! Sorry about the car, but hey, have fun with your new lady in your life!

Kam

Sorry about your baby, but congratulations to the new bride and groom!

Taken out of context this statement could be pretty funny! Did the guy get her pregnant on their wedding night? :lol:lol

Sorry about your baby, but congratulations to the new bride and groom!

Taken out of context this statement could be pretty funny! Did the guy get her pregnant on their wedding night? :lol:lol

Eddie, don't worry, I'll have my wife talk to yours about your lude behavior :devil:devil