NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Cam being installed at CPR

Jon

Cam, springs, pushrods, Powerbond damper, and 3.125" blower pulley being installed. They also replaced my failed Walbro 255 with a Bosch 044 pump. Cam is an Ed Curtis grind I picked up from a GTO guy. Lunati 224/234 .612/.600 113+3.

Posted Image

They fired it up today. I guess the 044 pump is LOUD. I'm going down tomorrow to check out how the new cam sounds and see about maybe running the 044 on a Hobbs switch.

116F outside when we did the dyno. Intake air temps went from 120F to 198F during the pull and the ECU was pulling 4* of timing because of that. So total of 11* with 15* being commanded. AFR at 11.2 on the gas scale and 12psi up top. My stock LS7 clutch even held, lol. Not sure if it will still hold when I add the meth kit next week. Just going to do an AEM meth kit.

Here's the graph of the old 604/515 vs today's 673/584

Posted Image

It's almost full retard now. I goosed it a little(less than 1/2 throttle) in 1st and promptly went sideways. :)

This graph makes your custom plate even better ;)

For real, lol. It will be even better when I drop it off next Friday for the meth kit. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Meth kit showed up at CPR today. Alky Control kit with all braided lines and progressive controller and a 15gph nozzle so I can swith to 91/meth if I want to for road trips. Going down to CPR this Tuesday to have it installed.

Nice to store your KTM there. Makes it easier to drop off the car...

Lol. Cheaper on gas too. Having my wife follow me in the 2500HD each time was getting old.