NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Big thanks to Joe @ CPR & NicD!

Z O SICK

Just wanted to give a big thanks to Joe/Ryan @ CPR and NicD for taking care of me and my Corvette! It was worth the wait! This is the third time CPR has worked on my car and I couldn't be happier! Had the heads done (under warranty/for safety reasons) along all new fluids and some other things I don't want to mention just yet;)

I'm really picky when it comes to who I let touch my cars. As usual, the work was top notch and the tune is spot on! Joe was very patience and in contact with me throughout the entire process. Joe and CPR really went above and beyond! Again, I'm not the easiest customer and I demand/expect the best. As an example, I asked Joe to keep my car covered and Joe kept it covered when it wasn't be worked on! I live four hours away from CPR I had several locals tell/send me pics of my car with the cover on lol. I was treated great, got an excellent deal on all my parts and labor! If anyone is looking to mod their Vette or needs a tune, give Joe at CPR a call. The car drives great Nic btw! I can't wait for the next round of mods.

Thanks again Joe, Ryan, and NicD!

Tony

Your car looked and sounded great on Saturday Tony. Let me know when you get on it!

ZOSick is back!!!

P.S. I have a complaint about how well your car was treated with the cover. You made me mad at myself for not thinking of that first!

Your car looked and sounded great on Saturday Tony. Let me know when you get on it!

ZOSick is back!!!

P.S. I have a complaint about how well your car was treated with the cover. You made me mad at myself for not thinking of that first!

Thanks,

I'm happy. Don't hate on my car cover idea brotha! You know I like to keep my cars flossy lol. Car runs good btw. I had a few "encounters" in Mexico on my way home lol. Although it doesn't "feel" fast I'm sure it is. I want more power now though lol. Did you get your horn issue fixed?

Thanks,

I'm happy. Don't hate on my car cover idea brotha! You know I like to keep my cars flossy lol. Car runs good btw. I had a few "encounters" in Mexico on my way home lol. Although it doesn't "feel" fast I'm sure it is. I want more power now though lol. Did you get your horn issue fixed?

The Z's rather high gearing keeps them from feeling that fast. When you're running away from everyone you realize you're cooking.

Yeah I think it was latent water in the fuses from my washing it that morning. We took the airbag cover off and everything, nothing seemed amiss.

joe@cpr.com

Thank you so much my friend!! I'm so happy you love it and thank you again for letting us work on your car :)