Please explain "supporting member", etc.

NDAGRUV

I see the term "supporting member" on various members "avatars" (or whatever it's called), and was curious as to the meaning of the term. Would someone please explain the "different types" of membership?

Thanks!

JLs Mistress

"This site is free for your use, but if you would like to donate to help cover the costs to keep this site going, you can Donate Here."

Members - all the regular folks who hang out here.

Supporting Members - folks to have voluntarily donated to help keep the site operating (server, software,etc.).

Moderators - unpaid volunteers who help keep the site cleaned up, diffuse problems, answer questions from members, etc.

Administrators - the unpaid Poobahs who do their best to keep everything working and take all the $h!t when something breaks.

Members - all the regular folks who hang out here. Supporting Members - folks to have voluntarily donated to help keep the site operating (server, software,etc.). Moderators - unpaid volunteers who help keep the site cleaned up, diffuse problems, answer questions from members, etc. Administrators - the unpaid Poobahs who do their best to keep everything working and take all the $h!t when something breaks.

Retired Administrator - ex Poobahs who still get yelled at...

Well I usually yell at my dawg when he does something bad, what's the difference here? :hehehe:

Reach down your pants, and lift up your we we. You too can support your member.

They tried to make me a Supporting Moderator once, but I failed the urine test.

I have undergarments which are supporting my member

Lol Jimbo....I guess I'm a supporter too, for Greg, although I'm not very athletic...

Reach down your pants, and lift up your we we. You too can support your member.

Some of us have to use both hands down the pants to do that job!! :spinin:

So is there an amount you have to donate first before you get the Supporting Member status?

DesertDawg - (and everyone else), THANKS for helping me to understand WHAT that meant and HOW to support ACES!

I like to support (financially) those things that I receive pleasure from (no sex jokes, ya hear?). :hehehe::facepalm:

Besides, it helps keep the lawn mowed & the "medication" coming!

chrome.............i need more chrome................... :wacked:

wickedfastvette

Wait what??? Then how did I make it........................................................

Wait what??? Then how did I make it........................................................

:boobies:

:boobies:

:cherye: