I can't change my signature pic!

Guest badbobs95

Guest badbobs95

I've done this lots of times but I keep getting the damn "OOPS" I can't even go back to my old one. I'm tired now and feel like crying.

paging dawg....

I told ya bud....

its a global issue :-D

:thankyou: Finally, definitive evidence that it's not me, it's not my internet service and it's not my computer(s). :bounce015:

Guest badbobs95

Got yer back der Bob, don't cry....

Thank you. Without my sig pic I might forget what color my car is! :Hey:

Marana Rich

I tried to shrink my sig pic a week or so ago, and wound up not being able to post anything, hence the link instead.

Mo' bettah Rich?

Ok kids........when linking from photobucket you have to copy/paste the field titled "IMG" into your signature field. Image tags are your friend

Yay, now I am not going to touch it lol. I tried adding the %7Boption%7D tag but it said error then to so I just accepted I can't do it :wacked:

Thank you

paging dawg....

I told ya bud....

its a global issue :-D

See my post #10

^^^ this does NOT solve the sig pic issue.

My images post fine everywhere on the forum EXCEPT in my sig. There is some weird glitch in that area. . .

Can we send you a link to a photo we would like you to add as someone else's signature photo? I'm sure I could find a couple of choice photos for some of the ACEholes here!! :laughing gut bustin:

Can we send you a link to a photo we would like you to add as someone else's signature photo? I'm sure I could find a couple of choice photos for some of the ACEholes here!! :laughing gut bustin:

If he won't, I can be bought :lol

If he won't, I can be bought :lol

Well I'd better be good for a change. The pics I'd probably choose belong in the Basement!! :boobies:

paging dawg.... I told ya bud.... its a global issue :-D

I still see no settings that would cause this problem, I've tried disabling them and re enabling them and it didn't help apparently.

paging dawg.... I told ya bud.... its a global issue :-D

I still see no settings that would cause this problem, I've tried disabling them and re enabling them and it didn't help apparently.

I don't think it's a setting. I think it's a software glitch. :hang:

It's not just the pic. I can't save changes to the text in my sig without getting an image error (even though the image is already posted).

To save changes to sig text I must first delete the pic. Then I can't repost the pic.

Marana Rich

Yup, I went in and tried to make the one line of info into three lines, one for each of the Corvettes I own/owned, and it came back with an oops error, wouldn't let me.

• 3 weeks later...